Sweet innocent girl with natural beauty VS. the kinda sexy whore who wears revealing clothes and loud makeup?

What's your choice and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Don't overmakeup, a little is cute, but do it because you like to do it and it makes you feel good about yourself. We Will love you with no makeup in a tee shirt and sweatpants.

2. Clothes, work the sexy look, but don't make it revealing. Wear something that shows off your curves, not your cleavage. Leave some things up to the imagination. Remember, there is a lot more to being pretty than just your boobs and ass, you have cheeks, hips, stomach, back, legs to work with too and just make sure you feel pretty with what you do.

3. Attitude, be happy to be who you are. Don't listen to anyone who will talk about you behind your back. Hold your head up and don't take sh*t from anyone. Be confident in who you are and that will create its own sexy.

What Guys Said 12

• Sweet innocent girl with natural beauty- I believe that that type would have a true soul and would be a better person over all with more self worth. some one who wears the more revealing cloths tend to have less self confidence in themselves and will tend not to stick to there morals.

• I had a wonderful girl that I met and she was very beautiful never put on any makeup. she had morals and goals. then she left for school and she was changed. she came back fake with revealing clothes and loud makeup. she lost all of her morals. and is now married to a guy that abuses her.

• I think every guy will pick option 1...

• next time leave influencing opinions like "sweet Innocent" and "whore" out of the question and you will probally get a variety of anwers. just throwing my 2c in ;)

• Depends totally on what I'm looking for at the time I meet them. Right now I choose sweet girl because I'm looking for a relationship. If I had just gotten out of a relationship I'd probably be on the rebound and go after the other one for a fling.

• I'd choose #1.

I don't like girls who are using more makeup than clowns do.

Revealing clothes attracts other males as well. I don't need competitors.

• lol your question is so bias its not even funny. You don't deserve an answer cause you just want people to tell you what you want, which is pretty obvious.

• loool, actually I don't think I'm either of them, but thanks for the useless answer. But It actually was a legitimate question because I do believe guys clearly go for the second one.

• Option #1.

• number one. chances are that the whore is a bitch and that only lasts so long with most guys. never forget women, no matter how hot you are, there is one guy on the planet that is sick of your sh*t.

• Id say girl behind crtain number 1. She would probably be a nicer person and wouldn't have to try as hard, besides girl number 2 sounds like she half plastic and make up

• Even though you slanted the choices, I would have picked sweet, innocent girl.

• first option - cause it describes my girl :)

• Definitely the first one. Whorish girls are gross

What Girls Said 6

• You obviously only wanted to receive the answers you wanted to hear, which means you didn't want real opinions.

Some girls have a messed up opinion on what natural beauty is so I'll pick #2

• Hmmmm biased question.

• i'd never ever wanna be the 2nd one. sucks when you're life is all about making yourself look like something you're not, just to "please" others". (most decent guys will not like it anyway!)

• A smart man will choose option one

• so tired of this question. asked and answered so many times

• GREAT, but I don't care... hahah

• guys are just picking num 1 because they don't know what they look like if you would have posted some example pictures a lot more guys would pick num 2.. a piece of advice is to put links next time.

• I think the guys choosing #1 know the best,I don't think there is need for pics.It's simply about what you prefer.

• Well your answer wasn't necessary. Hopefully most of the people on the site are intelligent enough to know the difference between the two and don't need a link.

• @QA: ouch, that's kinda harsh...