Have you ever liked someone you found unattractive at first?

Have you ever found someone unattractive, got to know them and ended up liking them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm...well, I'd say there are three categories...

There are people you meet who you know you're strongly attracted to, there are those that you know you're not attracted to...

And then there's a big group of people who you're uncertain about. This includes people who don't have the features you're normally attracted to, and people who you don't even really notice. It may include people who you don't think you're that attracted to (which is different than knowing you're not at all attracted to them).

With people in this last group, you can definitely end up liking them as you get to know them better, and ultimately finding them much more attractive than when you first met them.

What Guys Said 5

• No.

• plenty of times

• no,never happened

maybe I should try!

• yup and then realize that there cute and you want them lol

• nope

What Girls Said 5

• Yup. They're my ex now and we were not right for each other. But you know, I realized that someone can become more attractive to me if they're funny and charming. This guy grew on me. I thought he was alright looking, but his personality was great.

• both current and ex... In time I found them irresistible if not delicious!.. lol.. just to say looks don't deter nor excite me..

• Well there was this guy who had crush on me but I thought he was unattractive and a week later I had a crush on him

• yep...

currently an ex

• Yup, my ex