Lady Gaga at the Grammys and in general?

genius or lunatic or genius madwoman?

opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't see it but I heard about the egg, lol. I dunno, I think she's a pretty hip girl, but her little stunts make me roll my eyes, hahaha. She's doing it all right though.

What Guys Said 3

• Her songs tell me she's a minor genius, her outfits tell me she's a shrewd self-promoter, and the overall impression is that she's more than just a flash in the pan.

• She's a twit.

• Well, she dressed in meat last year, and in an egg this year.

So, sometime down the line, I'm expecting her to dress up as a Denny's Grand Slam.

What Girls Said 5

• I used to like her but her new songs are getting boring and I don't really like them that much, so I am bored of her.

• She sings the best songs! I want to be her so bad, I dress like her on the weekends, I even made my own meat dress.

• She is a performance artist.(She says)So...plenty of things come with that.Gaga is just being gaga.

• lunatic. I really don't like her at all, not as a person, and not as an artist. I just find her exteremly annoying

• a f***ing egg? really?! she is so messed up...