What color swimsuits do you like on girls?

I'm blond btw

Most Helpful Guy

• Darker colors. No yellow or orange. I like blues and greens, sometimes red or even black.

If you have non-brown eyes (and I assume you do, if you have blond hair) get something that matches your eyes. I know, weird, but people subconsciously notice it.

More important is the cut. Make sure it's flattering to your body type. If you're skinny, don't go for the one-piece; it'll look pre-pubescent. On the other hand, if you're curvy, don't go for the super skimpy thong and barely there top.

But you probably knew that already

Best of luck, and if you have a good friend, ask her to pick out a few for you to try on. don't pick your own and then ask her if it looks good; she's liable to say yes if you really like it, even if there's a better one for you. Have her choose.

What Guys Said 2

• black,navy blue

• depending on the shade of your blond. I would stay away from brighter colors if you're a brighter blond. its off putting to me. if you are a darker blond use brighter colors like yellow and pink or red

reds my fav. color so no matter what, if I saw u, I would instantly think your really hot

What Girls Said 3

• Red or black...cant go wrong with that...

• Black.

• go with black. can't go wrong with that color