What bikinis (swimmers) do you own?

What bikinis do you own? Do you own any thong bikinis? What colors are they? Do you ever go topless?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your basic tie bikinis. I don't have any thong ones I am very self conscious of my butt so I don't like to show it off. I always wear a top but that is because we don't have topless beaches where I live. I would not mind going topless I would think it would feel great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a shame you can't go topless. Can you find a quiet place at your house? It feels amazing.

What Guys Said 3

• I go topless all the time, I think more people should. Personal thoughts on bikinis, I like ones with colour. Beige ones cause many double-takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I ALWAYS go topless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never go topless

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Black&white bikinis, generally wear black bordies too

0|1
    0|0
    • String sort of ones?

• Show All
    • Cheeky bottoms are so fun! Do you ever take the top off? Do you need the support?

• No I don't take the top off I would probably knock myself and any bystanders out, support is pretty necessary. To be honest I was shocked I could even find a bather top encompassing an E cup

• mostly string bikinis and I have them in heaps of different colours and patterns, and I have a couple of bandeaus which I love too. I don't own any thongs, because they're just not my style, most of my bikini bottoms are cheeky hipsters.and no I never go topless.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't ever got the bandeaus as I don't know if I get enough support with them. I like string bikinis too. The bottoms are easy to pull up too. You ever tan your back with the top un tie or your ass with the bottoms pulled up?

• my bandeaus have detachable strings which you can tie around you neck so those have just as much support as string bikinis :) but I wear them strapless when tanning :) yeah I guess I do do those things to get rind of tan lines.