Should I buy a bra and panty set that is on sale even though I don't have a boyfriend yet?

I really like the style and color, but a couple things are holding me back: (1) I don't have anyone to show it to, (2) I could be a different bra size by the time I do have someone to show it to. Should I go for it anyway? It's just happened in the past that whenever I actually do need something, I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. That's why I was thinking of just buying it.

Thank you all for the moral support. I will purchase that pretty bra and matching panties, even if it's just for kicks and giggles. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, if it makes you feel sexy go for it . Plus wearing sexy undies makes you feel good.

What Guys Said 5

• Hey, buy it for YOURSELF to make YOURSELF feel good. It's going to make you feel good that's what really counts. You don't need to have an excuse or a reason to go out and get something that's going to make you happy. Just make sure it's extremely sexy and see thru, maybe something a light cream colored. :) And, don't worry about a boyfriend, he'll come.

• See-through? I thought guys liked when you leave something to the imagination. If it's transparent, I might as well be completely naked. lol.

• Yup, you're entirely correct. Guys like "nekkid" ;)

• Buy it now, and wear it to make yourself feel good. Sounds like this type of opportunity doesn't come often for you, so snatch it now.

• buy it, you'll be needing it sooner or later

• Lol, yesss. Buy it and wear it out when you might be meeting boys, it'll give you confidence =]

• Take a pic and show us. :D

What Girls Said 4

• It's nice to do things for yourself every once in a while.

Do it and feel gorgeous :-) x

• Yeah of course you should buy it! Doesn't have to be for a man, makes a woman feel great to have matching, sexy undies on. Treat yourself. :)

• lol. did you buy clothes when you were 10? why bother? I mean, in a month, you'd probably out grow those!

• Bras and panties are different. I rarely change panty size (it's been like 4 years since I did that), and my breasts haven't changed size in a couple years. So, unless I gain 15 pounds, they will fit. Although it's reassuring that someone else agrees that it is *possible* that they wouldn't fit, or at least would not fit with a new situation if per se, the guy likes lacy and I already bought see-through.

• sure, buy it because yuo like it and it will make you feel hot, even if no one sees it