Polo t-shirts? Do you think these t-shirts make guys look good? Girls!

If Yes ! then to what extent they make guys look hot ?

If No ! Then why do you think that ?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fan of the slight V neck tees...:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No - gay

0|0
    0|0
  • bit of a late reply but I find boys who wear buttoned to the neck polo's with broad shoulders incredibly hot

0|0
    0|0
  • If you got it, flaunt it! Wear whatever you think looks good on you and f*** what everybody else thinks. I personally love them on a sexy chizzled body. Very athletic, look good on fit people ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • What does fit or athletic body means in your mind ? Can you just hyperlink or name any celeb whose body you find to be fittest in your opinion ?

• I think they are both attractive. It all depends on the guy and his personal style.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but just don't 'pop' the collar up like a gangsta. that's bad looking/fugly.

try flannel! some girls love it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy a neckline isn't going to rescue an unattractive guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy but I'm more for the V Neck T-shirt :) hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are hot, but I prefer a polo shirt on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • both have the ability to look hot on a guy, but in the end it all comes down to the individual and which one they look better in. I find the v neck t-shirt sexier and I'm sure a lot of other girls do too. the polo can look hot on a guy but on some guys it also looks geeky and like you're trying too hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls like it when a guy wears a polo shirt with the collar up. Chicks say I look hot when I wear jeans, timberland boots and a polo with the collar up on a night out.

0|0
    0|0