Do guys get turned off by girls who change their style from day to day?

i almost never wear the same type of clothes from day to day.

on Monday I wore something like this: link

tuesday was something like this: link

today my outfit was like this one: link

and tomorrow I'm planning to wear something like this: link

as you can see, my style varies from day to day. is this a turn off to guys? or a turn on? or could you care less?

Most Helpful Guy

• To some it might. Supposedly your style is an outward reflection of your personality. So if you change from day to day like that, to people who believe that (which I admittedly do, to a degree) it would suggest you were either indecisive or just plain psychotic.

• haha see that was my fear. but for me I think it means I have a multi-faceted personality. some days I'm chill, some days I'm more outgoing. I guess you could say I'm versatile. but I will admit I can be indecisive sometimes.

What Guys Said 19

• Hah, from an unbiased point of view, I think some people will find it off putting, while some people will find you attractive. And oh, don't forget, there are people who don't care at all.

Those who will find it off putting would feel so in that you might seem like an inconsistent person. Some people want to know your core identity, and it's quite hard to find consistency in a person who has a factor that is constantly changing.

Those who find it attractive will be attracted because they like variety in a girl.

Those who doesn't care are just people who won't judge them by fashion or looks. I must say, these are the kind of people I'd rather meet. :P

• I could really care less. The only reasons why I would care is that if you were too stuck up or materialistic or if you were dressing slutty. Or if you're trying to make me look terribly bad. Other than any of this, I wouldn't have a problem. I think it's good you have your own style. Hope my advice can help you in some way! Good luck!

PS: You very good looking by the way.

• It DOES get attention,and so we'll think you're someone who craves attention, and is pretty self centered. Those are mostly negatives...You will attract some guys though, but I'm not sure it's the ones you'd like!

• why does liking multiple styles make me self centered/and attention craver? because to be totally honest, I'm really shy. I hate being the center of attention. it makes me nervous.

• A lot of guys will think the fact that you take all the time to dress stylishly every day, changing your 'look', means you spend too much time looking in a mirror...

• maybe I do spent a lot of time in front of the mirror but I'm kinda a perfectionist like that. not that I have to look perfect so everyone will look at me, I just hate when things are out of place.

• No, that's a turn-on! Everything you have here is stylish, cute & not sleazy at all, & to me it says you have different facets to your personality, (a couple are casual, the sweater's a little dressier, & the Mary-Kate Olsten one is business like & would look AMAZING with the shell tucked in a s shown under the blazer) and like to show them on different days, yet you care about your appearance & ALWAYS take time to look nice. I don't know ANYONE who wouldn't be turned on by that...

• It means you're spontaneous and therefore not boring. Although it may make us think you're fickle (Ramona Flowers) of course you can always address that by showing interest in us and not being too aloof.

• I don't think so, to me that will turn me on. Plus its your clothing, you dress up however you want it to be. Plus I really like the fact that you put a lot of effort into looking good, that says to me a lot of good things about you. Sophisticated (not the same as high maintenance), independent, creative, classy (specially for the second and the third), high self esteem (you dress yourself to look good)

• i know for a fact that I don't care what girls wear as long as they don't look like slobs. Iam sure mr right won't care what your wearing, make sure you have confidence and always wear a smile, and try not to be shy as much because guys might think your stuck up.

• As long as the style is "in-style", you're good. Unless it clashes with the style of the guy you are with.

• i don't think that the styles are drastically different so no I wouldn't say its a turn off, id just think you were stylish.

• planning outfits in advance... that's definatley a girl thing.

I really wouldn't care less providing you are not high maintenance.

• I think it's crazy and exciting and I find that really hot about you <3 But I'm mental too lol

• No. I personally am not turned off by that. It's actually a turn-on. I think it's great and it keeps things interesting. I love a girl with a vast range of style. You're like the female version of me lol. And without sounding gay, I love your fashion sense.

• yeah I think it would keep things interesting but too many accessories would lead me to think she's materialistic.

• as long as they're outgoing, not retarded, and not a 2 out of 10 I don't care what any girl wears.

i actually enjoy when a girl can look good in sweat pants and a hoody. that's just me

• i liked You on monday, on Tuesday I would have avoided You,today also.tommarrow I might like You.

• No it's nice you can express yourself, the main feeling I could get is not feeling good enough. By the way the third link is missing.

• yes we do if you've got what it takes to look good in any styles

• Clothes and style are often a representation of the individual. If they change from day to day, I am not sure if I could always be securely walking down the streets with said girl in a proud way thinking "yay she is my girlfriend" if she looks normal one day and like a whore the other. I am too monotonous for that, I guess.

But that's just me. Most people possibly would not care.

• are any of my outfits whore-like? perhaps the last one, but the picture was most representative of what I wore. my skirt was definitely not that short!

• Sorry I did not check the pictures originally. Hmm...

I might have issues with the last one. Though as long as you don't wear high heels with it, I personally would be okay with it. Maybe. I dunno, really. xD

Anywho, there will always be a "favorite clothing" of any guy. Move in "acceptable" range.

• well taking into consideration Monday was vday. you were surprisingly relaxed that day, which doesn't make sense to me

tuesday was a little more casual. which is always nice but not great

wednesday, was cute

tomorrow looks like itll be sexy

it just seems as if you were a little mixed up. ha!

• i don't have a boyfriend, so why dress up for vday? my girls and I got together and did a movie night.

• she doesnt. I looked at her pics, she's not that great, I like my gf's body, that's who I want in dresses and skirts

• i know its a little late, but I just wanted to add that people who feel that their partner needs to be in skirts and dresses because it makes them feel manly are the insecure guys. if he can't feel man enough unless his grilfriend wears a certain thing, he isn't a man at all, and has serious insecurities.

What Girls Said 7

• i change my style a lot, too, and my personality is not always the same either. I love variety in life and I have dated guys who basically expected me to be the same all the time. I tried it, but it didn't make me happy, and I figure there have got to be guys out there who are like me as well, and would understand and even appreciate the fact that I'm not boring. lol

• When I first read your title I though you changed it like from emo to prep to nerdy...you don't do that at all you are really consistent and stylish...you have nothing to worry about.

• Seldom men care about the outfits, they often don't even notice the change of style unless you do something drastic with make-up or hair.

• I doubt men will be turned off by that, cmon now be serious lol.

• Your style seems pretty contiguous to me, personally, but If you're looking for a guy who likes you for you, just be yourself. You may have to wait longer, but eventually you'll end up more satisfied.

• I think guys appreciate our changes in appearance.It keeps things interesting.:)

• if its appropriate for the situation then rock your style. Monday you could have felt like chillin, Tuesday you went to lunch with a friend, today you are going to be seen and wanted to look extra nice and tomorrow you're gonna chill with your man?