How does a girl go from an 8.5 to a 10?

i put 5 pictures up on hot or not. some were head shots, others were full body. none of them showed my boobs or were inappropriate or suggestive. all those photos could have gone in my grandma's living room. the average score of the 5 photos was 8.5. I figure I encountered mostly people with liberal rating scales, meaning that in their minds 10's actually exist and normal (non celebrity) girls can be "perfect" in their eyes.

i want to know how I can bump myself up from an 8.5 to a 10. picture in your mind what a girl you would rate an 8.5 looks like, and then picture a girl you would rate as a 10. what's different about them? what does the 10 have that the 8.5 lacks?

this question is mostly about looks, but you can mention personality if you want. but please don't lecture me about how the right guy will love me for me and come along some day. I care about first impressions right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't bump yourself up really. The only variable that you really have any control over is your weight. You can't change the structure of your face or body. You can't change your natural hair color.

I know it's a very depressing way to think about it, but it's true. With that in mind, it is possible to dress in a way that makes people believe you to be more attractive than you naturally look (either by making you appear more sexually attractive or of higher status). It all depends on what sort of guy you're looking to impress though.

Of course, if all you care about is your rating on hot or not, it is insanely easy to just take pictures from different angles with different poses that make you appear more attractive.

• i only used hot or not because asking random people on the street would have been weird. I care about how I'm perceived in real life, not just pictures.

and regarding my weight, I'm 5 pounds UNDER what I'm "supposed" to be, according to my doctor.

What Guys Said 5

• I guess ways you can bump yourself up to an 8.5 to a 10 (even though it's a long stretch) are you can wear clothes that really show the strengths or "goodies" of your body, you can wear your hair in a certain way that you think guys will find you really attractive (guys for some reason tend to like girls with long, flowing hair more than girls with short hair), and you can wear makeup only if you really think it will enhance your facial features (however, if you believe you're naturally beautiful then you should wear less makeup). I hope my advice can help you in some way and best of luck!

PS: Make yourself look and feel confident and comfortable. That's the most important thing when you want to make yourself become a 10. Good luck!

• Truthfully, guys are too critical & a lot of girls I've seen rated as 8.5 I've thought of them a 9.5 -10. The only thing that could make me drop to 8.5 on a pretty girl is if it shows that she has no self confidence & doesn't have that spark in her eye. I love it when a girl smiles and "lights up like a Christmas tree"...

• you really care THAT much what people on the interwebs think about you? really?!?

• i cared about random opinions. I can't really poll people on the street, so I resorted to hot or not.

• send me a pic ill tell you honestly

• I think very few people would rate someone a 10 if they couldn't see the body. I know I wouldn't go above 7 without SOME idea of what's going on below. So you'll need a full body shot. Doesn't have to have a ton of skin, but it should be possible to tell what your body looks like.

What Girls Said 3

• 8.5 is still very high, why should you be worried by the ratings of a group of young virgins?

• lmao

The people on those sites lie with their ratings lmao. No one generally gets a 10 but they usually get in the 7-9 range.

Trying to impress internet people lmao

• I think a lot of people just don't give tens, I have a feeling that pretty much no guys on here would give any girls on here a ten for looks, no matter how beautiful they are.