I want to curl up in a small ball and close my eyes...

Its like I'm mentally exhausted? I just want to curl up in a ball in a corner of my bed and just shut my eyes. Block everything off. My feelings are so mixed right now and I'm stressed and I just want to push my feelings away. I also feel really withdrawn as well. Like I'm stuck in my mind... Its just driving me crazy! Like I'm in too deep

Anyone else ever feel like this?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think Enchanted should use the term depression so loosely. -Coming from someone who suffered real depression last year.

I don't think the way I deal with my problems would be helpful to you so I'll leave it at that.

• Well maybe I am just desensitized to what you would deem a low level of depression being that I was like that for years.

When she stops eating, loses 10+lbs, can't even bare to stand up or do anything and cries multiple times a day, for a decent amount of time, then, that is what I would call properly depressed.

What Girls Said 1

• It definitely sounds like depression. My sister and the guy I'm dating are both depressed right now. You should really talk to someone. The last thing you want to do is isolate yourself and your feelings. I'm sorry that you feel very lost right now and I hope you get some help and improve.

• @Desires: Depression has many different levels of severity. I'm not diagnosing her, I am not a doctor, I am merely offering my opinion on the matter. The fact that she is withdraw, isolated and has lost interest in mostly everything would lead one to logically believe it is some form of depression.