Girls, what is it that makes a guy attractive when you see him?

This can be both physically attractive and characteristically attractive.

When you see a guy, how do you know at that instant you are attracted to him? What makes a guy attractive. Obviously a guy's confidence makes a huge leap into your attraction towards him, but what other traits make him attractive Describe! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is comfortable with who he is, it shows. Characteristically, I like a guy with a sense of humour and cares about others. Physically, I like it if he has nice eyes and hair. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I tend to never like guys who are super "macho" or the typical suave (dark and dangerous) guys that girls normally go for. The more goofy and dorkier the guy is, the more attractive he is to me. I'm not saying the over obnoxious guys who constantly yell and have the joker's laugh. I can't imagine being with a guy who I can't laugh with. Of course being physically attracted to a guy is important but I look more into the personality and the compatibility more than anything else. I prefer guys who are intellectually smart.

As for physical features... honestly, I'm only attracted to white guys. I can't help it. I'm just can bring myself to be attracted to any race. I'm not racist... I just know what works for me and what doesn't. The guys don't necessarily have to be fit, but should be able to walk up 2 stair cases without losing a lung lol. I find men with a defined jaw line very attractive as well. Other than those preferences, that's all I really look for lol.

• I'm actually finding out I'm more attracted to shy guys; not loud mouths.

• physically, he must be tall which makes him stands out from the crowd. 5 feet 8'' and above.

characteristically, he must have a good sense of humor. (witty)

• physically, you're really hot. characteristically, I like a guy who is respectful and funny

What Guys Said 1