Is a thicker girl attractive or no?

Would ten pounds over the bmi weight limit make a difference? For example I am 5'8 and 160 lbs. I have thick thighs, toned calves, a bit of a pudgy stomach but not "fat", not very big breasts and a wide butt and hips. I'm talking only about the body and leaving the face out. I've been told I'm very pretty but id like to hear an opinion on my body not counting my facial features. It's not looking for acceptance I'm just interested what different guys like and don't like. Thank to those who answer :)

Im not calling my self fat but what figure would you call fat like girls and guys have different views so id like to hear from both

Most Helpful Guy

• no, in fact I kinda like bigger girls, not hug but bigger, it's complicated why. if that is you in your profile pic, then I have to say your an 8(I have to know you for 9-10 to be achieved), you verrry beautiful.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a really shallow person and if your pictures are of how you really look like right now then you are just super attractive, face and body.

• 160 lbs?! You really don't look it. I think your weight isn't a problem as in your pictures certainly your physique is quite attractive.

I'm 5'9 and a half and weigh around 135lbsand my waist is 28 but if you were to see me you'd think I was a more.

I guess weight isn't actually a very good estimate of how that weight looks on a person.

• Yes, it depends also on how is distributed, but nice shaped body is very hot regardless of being "thick"

• I'm 5'10 and 193 lbs you're my perfect body match, so yes thicker girls are extremely attractive 2 me.

• Everything you described is my dream girl :)

• You look good in your pics. Not too big not too little. Just a perfect amount of "thickness"

• hell ya

• I think that's still normal weight and it can be attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• If that is you in the picture and that is what thick is to you then yes it is attractive, but in the minds of girls around the world, thick is a word for fatass

• well I don't know I mean I'm big boned deffinetly not skinny I just have big wide thigs I mean I have to loose some ponds but what I think is pretty is a toned figure where instead of jiggliness on the stomach or thigh area you have toned muscles...not too mucly because I like softness but more of a atletic figure instead of "big-boned"

• ya that's true. I'm just basicaly seeing what people like and don't like I don't have a big prob with my body but I'm just wondering if anyone dislikes anything I described