How would you/do you respond to a man who is balding or has A receding hair line?

Can you still find them Attractive? I'm 20 and I'm really paranoid as I can tell it has started receding.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me greatly...look at prince williams hairline

What Girls Said 5

• One of my music teachers at my university is almost completely bald, but he has the voice of an angel, thus making him a sexy, sexy man. I think it might be in your best interest to just shave your head altogether if you're that worried about it. Otherwise, it's really no big deal.

• I would stare and look away...And think hey eveyone has their own problems...like me I've a fair amount of white hairs for a teenager like me...but if his eyes is beautiful...It would definitely divert all the attention away..but no one will really bother so much...what it matters is how you look at yourself...if you allow yourself to care...then you won't be the one to stand out...but if you think like so what if I am balding ...I am still good looking...I would say that's a man...

• as long as you work it roperly don;t try hide it...shave your head tends to look better...girls don't really care just work it the right way

• i guess so. wouldn't be a turn off

• I was engaged to a guy that had a receding hairline be confident, treat her nice. Stay well dressed. I love a well dressed man.

We all have flaws...I have abnormal hair growth and that is not attractive on women. However, I am beautiful and keep myself sharp and well dressed, nice personality. At the end of the day the boys are still trying to marry me and take me home to meet the parents :)

What Guys Said 3

• French footballer Zinedine Zidane has that condition and he's brimming with confidence.

• join the club, I just got regaine haha

• It happens, nothing you can do about it.