Why do guys say they hate makeup?

They say they hate when girls wear makeup but the starts on TV wear a lot of makeup , to the point where you would barely notice them without it. makes no since...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know or care. Most guys don't know much about women's beauty regimes so why would I ask for their opinion on what they hate? I see and know that guys are attracted to not only celebs that wear makeup, but everyday normal girls who wear makeup so obviously they don't hate it.

What Guys Said 5

• Any guy who says this is literally gay or just sayin that to make you feel better. He certainley likes you and is tryin to give you a compliment. Guys do like girls to not wear makeup SOMETIMES so if you ALWAYS wear make up then thas like the only honest reason he would say that. Every girl on the planet looks sexier with makeup. What you think they have covergirls for? they are already bombshells but put on makeup. I ask my girl to wear more because she rarely does. N that absolutely doesn't mean I think she's ugly

• Well done. You've come to the next level of thinking for yourself - advance to Level 3.

• I don't hate it, but girls who don't need it are much more pleasant to look at than those that do.

• Guys like makeup, just not a ton of it.

• We hate when not so pretty girls try improve their looks by wearing a lot of makeup. It just looks like you're trying too hard.

What Girls Said 3

• They say so blissfully and ignorantly. They believe girls shouldn't wear makeup because they happen to believe ALL girls wake up flawless, looking like Megan Fox.

• because its not really you

• they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to makeup