Is an industrial piercing cute?

i just got my industrial ( it goes through the cartilage and out the side) and I'm a girl.. its a barbell and I was just wondering if y'all thought it is sexy and hot? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to me. But hey - if you like it, that's what it's about, right?

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't really matter now you have it, you've spent your money, you have a hole, what's done is done. It can still heal though.

I don't find any piercings attractive at all, and yours just sounds repulsive to me. I'm not being nasty though, I'm just telling you how it is.

Sorry I couldn't be more positive. End of the day, its how you feel about it, not mine or anyone else. It's not like everyone else on this earth bases what they wear around what other people do in order to look cool.

...oh wait.

• no

• I didn't like piercings on women until I discovered girls with piercing tend to be kinkier than barbie girls.

• haha is that good then?

• In my experience, girls with piercings tend to do things like spontaneously push me against walls and grab my junk. I get a surge of adrenaline, and suddenly the girl is as light as a feather. Good times.

Barbie girls tend to kiss gently...forever... everything... gentle... *pukes*

• heck yeah. that's me :) lmao

• Link a picture I wanna see

• Where is it in the ear?

• its on the right ear. goes through at the cartlidge near the head and out on the other side by the outter middle of the ear..

What Girls Said 7

• I kinda like it. I don't think I'd ever get it though.

• I love when guys have them! I have mine done and I think it's cute!

• Trying to be sexy is not sexy.

• well I didn't get it to try and be sexy. I'm only 16. but I think it just looks really adorable and wanted to see if others thought the same :]

• oh sorry to assume. Honestly I don't think industrials are cute at all most of them get infected.

Nose, monroe, snake bites,... are cute

• i think one of those I going for next

• I have one! But um... I wouldn't describe it as cute. It's cool sure but not cute.

• If you aren't cute, the piercing won't be cute. No piercings are "cute"

• too much piercing is disgusting.

• can be quite cute I think