What can a girl wear that you find irresistible?

Self explanatory

Well maybe I do need to explain. What can I wear on a date that will make him want me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only clothing I find offputting on a date is something she feels uncomfortable in, and wishes she hadn't worn (eg a skirt so short she spends all evening howking it down, and having to contort her legs to preserve any modesty). I want her to be relaxed, comfortable and to have a good time. If she makes herself feel awkward the whole thing can be a bit difficult to retrieve.

The most important accessory she can wear is a smile.

What Guys Said 6

• Wear skiny or fitted jeans & a fitted shirt or one belted at the waist, or at least right uder the boobs (baby doll style) If you tucked a top INTO your jeans, there'd be NOOOO WAY for me to resist you, but that's just IMHO... LOL What outfit do YOU like most that makes you feel good about yourself & feel that it flatters you most & makes you look best? Girls are usually their own best judges about what looks they pull off best, so whatever you like best & feel best in, he'll love you in it & agree that it's your best look...

• For me, it's a whole package. You need everything to work, make sure your hair is in it's best style (I love straightened hair), make sure you have awesome smelling perfume, and and as for the clothes, I don't know what kind of date you're going on. If you're going somewhere fancy, then a really sexy red or black dress is always good. If it's more casual... then just find something that you feel comfortable going out in public in that you know looks good. Ask some guy friends what they think if you'r really worried about it.

• Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you. One does not divulge trade secrets too readily.

• Why not? Surely that would mean more girls would wear the clothes you find sexy, win-win I would say... ;)

• uuuhhm.. you're kinda being a d***..

shes not naive.. she's just thinking the way *most* people would think..

• Most people are beyond all hope of redemption.

• Birthday suit.

• On a date she added.

• I know, I was kidding. :) How about a simple dress like what Carly Foulkes wears in the T-Mobile commercials? Girls never seem to wear dresses anymore, and dresses scream "femininity" which comes across as super attractive.

link

link

• jammies :)

• lingerie.

What Girls Said 2

• Sundresses! XD

• most of the men on this planet like skirts and dresses. heels sometimes too.