Will stretch marks affect a relationship?

After having my son, I got a lot of stretch marks and it really makes me uncomfortable in my own skin and because of my stretch marks I haven't tried to pursue relationships because I'm afraid of what the reaction may be.

Would stretch marks affect anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who gives a sh*t. For real?

You're worried about your stretch marks? The #1 worry for me is her personaity. If she's nice, then we get somewhere. That's what matters the most to me.

What Guys Said 3

• i think it would be harder finding a guy to date you with a child in tow.

• First off if a guy knows you have a kid he's probably going to expect some stretch marks. They're not that big a deal. Besides, you're really pretty. You've got nothing to worry about.

• yes it will

What Girls Said 1

• Haha! hey how old are you? you should read more COSMOPOLITAN!

=)

guys don't even notice "STRETCH MARKS"

I learn with time that they just see: your confidence and how do you like your own body!

I know is crazy... but I often do this, I stop to look at me at the mirror so I'll be total conscious about my body and what I can do with it! and I know that somebody just want to have sex with me as much I want to have sex with "myself" it sounds crazy, but it's TRUE...

it works for me