What do you know about Egyptian people?

the looks? the personality? the attitude? everything

Any girl or guy think Egyptian girls/guys are hot ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm one of my good friends is from Egypt... he came to America like 10 years ago and he's one of the coolest people I've ever met lol. He's also the only muslim person I know to so sometimes we have really deep conversations about different religions and the moral values they teach its pretty cool.

we both think there is to much religious intolerance in the world. Why can't we all just get along? lol

What Guys Said 3

• They live in pyramids? Kidding.

I know that one of my female friends went there on vacation and her family was offered two camels in exchange for her. I was never sure if that story is true. So do things like that happen there?

• I know what you mean; revolutionaries are sexy.

I mean, just look at how sexy Fidel Castro and Che are! Reow!

• Not much to be honest.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the majority of Egyptian men are charmers. I think the women are sweet and nice, and beautiful. Most of the Egyptian people are very intelligent. I do find a couple of Egyptian men hot. Indeed I do.

Plus, I love ancient Egyptian history.

• :) Yup, we are intelligent people :)