Guys! What do you think about..?

Soo, I wear heels to school about 2-3 times a week. I was wondering what guys thought about girls wearing heels to school. Do you think its cute, sexy, hot, classy, trashy, etc.! Thanks!

• Sexy
    12% (1)9% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Classy
    12% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Trashy
    38% (3)18% (2)26% (5)Vote
  • OK
    12% (1)64% (7)42% (8)Vote
  • Chick looks like a preppy bitch.
    26% (2)9% (1)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, just wondering, if you think its like trashy or like negative stuff, can you just explain it to me. I'm not trying to sound like all bitchy about or anything.. I just want to know why!(:

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i take it you are in high school? because when you get to a college campus you will cut that out real quick!

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My ex girlfriend used to wear heels all the time, in school, going on dates, hanging out, etc. In my head I thought "whats the point, wouldn't shoes be more conformable?". I don't think it makes girls look sexy, classy, or trashy. I don't think much of it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't care, unless they're the heels that are designed to make the loud tap/thud sound when she walks. In that case, it's incredibly attention-whorish

0|0
    0|0
    • All heels are meant to make the tapping noise, it just depends on how you walk in them that makes the noise louder or quieter(:

• oops accidentally reported myself... oh well... I just meant that some are made to be super loud, and attention whores love those because it screams "LOOK AT ME!"

• Seems like an odd thing to do. Either you're short and uncomfortable about it, or there's a strong chance you're trying too hard to look good.

5|0
    0|0
    • Well, I am short, but I am extremely comfortable with it! And I don't THINK I'm trying to hard, but I think you have a valid point, that some girls wear them cause they're trying to hard, but I just wear them cause they look cute with my outfit.. or at least I think so! (:

• Fair enough.

• I'm going to go with sexy and classy with a bit of preppy bitch ;P. I liked it when I was in high school, I think that it makes a girl look confident and like she puts a lot of thought into her clothing choices. If she likes looking good for herself then she'll like looking good for me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how high the heels and the style of shoes if they are "sexy" or "classy" or "Trashy" or a combination :P but I'm gonna go with "ok"

0|0
    0|0
  • I never pay attention to shoes, so I can't really say.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think high maintenance, turn off (in school)

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion! Why, though? Just wondering.

• Show All
    • Oh, cause that made sense. Haha.

• I think he just meant that it's... Overkill. Not trashy, but just... Over-doing it. You need something casual to build on if you want to dress things up. Just my opinion, though.

• Uhhm. Why? Where I live people never wear heels.. Unless they're going to a party.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think its cutee(: && I liked the "it goes with my outfit" lol

If you thinkk its cute, I sayy go for it.

&& I know plenty of guys that like chicks in heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't classify wearing heels as any of those, but personally I think there's a time and place to wear heels and I just don't think school is the place to wear the, so I think the girl is just trying too hard. Could be because I'm more of a flats/sneakers type of girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur like a girl in my class, I think its amazing. I don't have the ability to kee them on during school before my feet start hurting. power to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see the problem. I wear nothing but heels

1|0
    0|0