Guys! What do you think about..?

Soo, I wear heels to school about 2-3 times a week. I was wondering what guys thought about girls wearing heels to school. Do you think its cute, sexy, hot, classy, trashy, etc.! Thanks!

• Sexy
  • Classy
  • Trashy
  • OK
  • Chick looks like a preppy bitch.
Also, just wondering, if you think its like trashy or like negative stuff, can you just explain it to me. I'm not trying to sound like all bitchy about or anything.. I just want to know why!(:

Most Helpful Girl

• i take it you are in high school? because when you get to a college campus you will cut that out real quick!

What Guys Said 8

• My ex girlfriend used to wear heels all the time, in school, going on dates, hanging out, etc. In my head I thought "whats the point, wouldn't shoes be more conformable?". I don't think it makes girls look sexy, classy, or trashy. I don't think much of it.

• Don't care, unless they're the heels that are designed to make the loud tap/thud sound when she walks. In that case, it's incredibly attention-whorish

• All heels are meant to make the tapping noise, it just depends on how you walk in them that makes the noise louder or quieter(:

• oops accidentally reported myself... oh well... I just meant that some are made to be super loud, and attention whores love those because it screams "LOOK AT ME!"

• Seems like an odd thing to do. Either you're short and uncomfortable about it, or there's a strong chance you're trying too hard to look good.

• Well, I am short, but I am extremely comfortable with it! And I don't THINK I'm trying to hard, but I think you have a valid point, that some girls wear them cause they're trying to hard, but I just wear them cause they look cute with my outfit.. or at least I think so! (:

• Fair enough.

• I'm going to go with sexy and classy with a bit of preppy bitch ;P. I liked it when I was in high school, I think that it makes a girl look confident and like she puts a lot of thought into her clothing choices. If she likes looking good for herself then she'll like looking good for me ;)

• Depends on how high the heels and the style of shoes if they are "sexy" or "classy" or "Trashy" or a combination :P but I'm gonna go with "ok"

• I never pay attention to shoes, so I can't really say.

• i think high maintenance, turn off (in school)

• Thanks for your opinion! Why, though? Just wondering.

• Oh, cause that made sense. Haha.

• I think he just meant that it's... Overkill. Not trashy, but just... Over-doing it. You need something casual to build on if you want to dress things up. Just my opinion, though.

• Uhhm. Why? Where I live people never wear heels.. Unless they're going to a party.

What Girls Said 4

• I think its cutee(: && I liked the "it goes with my outfit" lol

If you thinkk its cute, I sayy go for it.

&& I know plenty of guys that like chicks in heels.

• I don't classify wearing heels as any of those, but personally I think there's a time and place to wear heels and I just don't think school is the place to wear the, so I think the girl is just trying too hard. Could be because I'm more of a flats/sneakers type of girl.

• Ur like a girl in my class, I think its amazing. I don't have the ability to kee them on during school before my feet start hurting. power to you.

• i don't see the problem. I wear nothing but heels