Girls, glasses or no glasses?

Hey just joined to get as many opinions as possible. Check out my pictures, which do you guys prefer? glasses or no glasses? and why? or maybe you prefer a diff style?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your look with and without glasses.

But,

If you were to wear these 'clubmasters,' I would rip off my pants and have blatant sex with you.

link

1|1
    0|0
    • wow, so is that with anyone or just me?

• I was being sarcastic, but clubmasters give an heir of intellectual superiority and timeless reminiscent sexiness of years gone by, that many other glasses do not attain. In my professional opinion of course.

What Girls Said 7

• I love guys with glasses :) I think glasses are sexy :) I have glasses too but I rarely have to wear them, they are only for reading, my eyes aren't that bad. But the guy I am seeing wears glasses and I think they look great :)

Glasses look good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • you look nerdy(er) with glasses.

0|2
    1|1
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like glasses, but I think you look better with out them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look way cooler without the glasses on. But it's not that bad with them on anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • im kinda nerdy so I think glasses are hot but there are always different styles get a couple of your friends that are girls to go with you and pic them out or if all your friends are guys surely you can find a sister cousin a brothers girlfriend or somethin

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with no glasses,you look better with out them.:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.