Pretty girls, ugly girls?

guys do you treat a girl better if she is pretty and not ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm an ugly girl and I feel like guys treat prettier girls better.

my dad does sound tech for a strip club, I help him out sometimes, so I've gotten to be pretty good friends with some of the strippers. when we go out, guys will send them drinks all night long. they never have to pay. guys will hold doors open for them or pull out their chairs. waiters treat them more favorably than any other customers. often times I have seen them receive free coffee at starbucks or get out of a speeding ticket just for being so beautiful.

i am straight up ugly. I've been told that my whole life and I've never been on a date before or kissed (i'm 22). I work in retail, and sometimes I have customers that are so rude to me and treat me like scum. that's the way that most guys treat me. they don't bother to look at me when they speak to me (if they speak to me at all). they'll let the door they held open for my friends slam me in the face (once my nose was broken because of that). they often ignore me when I speak to them. one time a bartender was flirting with a hot girl, and when I tried to get a drink, he yelled "SHUT THE F*** UP, I'M BUSY HERE!" straight in my face.

life is very unfair for the ugly girls.

• Thats really unfair, We girls aren't as shallow as Guys but when We realize the Power of it , we do what We can to look better... And them there are Guys that say Its easier to Be a girl... Only If You are hot...

• I'm sorry to say it is probably true, however, people like the ones you've discribed are low lives if they need to treat others like that, yet that's also maybe the most typical human being, I don't hold much respect for us humans

@daila & C., you girls are just as shallow, rude and f***ing mean, don't you worry. Stop proclaming the myth of women holier than us. Just last week this very typical woman, let me tell you, said she wanted to smash this guy's head, yet at the same time was insisting,

• she was not a violent. what a f***ing joke, you women don't know yourselves. I believe that probably women know men more than men themselves do, but the reverse seems to be true as well, you women have no f***ing clue of yourselves and who you really are

What Guys Said 7

• I treat them both the same.

I base this off of the fact since I'm not good looking, I don't want that to cause others from treating me less than others. So I make sure to treat girls in the same way no matter if they're pretty or not.

• I never met an ugly girl. Doe they even exist?

• actually, believe it or not, sometimes I ignore the pretty girl or don't make a move on her because I f***ing feel guilty for the ugly girl, I can't help it, I'm attracted to the pretty one, and feel a bastard for that, but what the f*** can I do?

• I treat them both the same.

• yes, I ignore all the girls the same way.

• yessss

• yeah iv seen this. Also some pretty girls treat pretty girls better but secretly hate them as they get jelous its pretty intense at my flat with the battle of the beauties turned from "nice to each other" to full on true hate for each other.

What Girls Said 5

• They totally do. I've sometimes been on the receiving end of the better treatment, getting freebies and being fussed over, and other times I've gotten less... respect, for want of a better word, when out with more attractive friends. I guess my attractiveness is up for debate.

• yeah they do. they tend to flock around the prettier girls more in class. I have seen first hand they do treat prettier girls better even though they say they don't.

i'm more average looking but I've been told I'm cute or hot which is funny because I never had that recognition until I had more make up and wore girlier clothes.

but when I'm a room where there's a much prettier girl, she gets way more attention. I have yet to meet someone who is more mature and does not base his priorities on physical assets.

• it's not about maturity, or not just that. It's about male sexuality, which apparently does not go down well with women. I try to treat everyone the same way, but the prettier girl is often the one who gets me aroused cheers

• Of course, just like women treat good looking men better.

Not all, just the majority of people in general behave this way.

• they really do, even if they say no.

• yep, and same goes with women and how they treat a guy who's hot and a guy who's not. noooo you girls are not shallow

• it's totally true. my best friend is so pretty and guys are so nice to her. they buy her lunch, get her drinks, treat her like a princess, even if they're not going out with her. I'm ugly and guys are usually rude to me. they talk down to me like I'm a lesser human being and rarely treat me with basic respect and kindness.