Do women value the name brand of clothes men wear over how they wear them?

In other words do women like men that wear clothes that are name brand more or do women like men who wear clothes that are clothes that go together or match more. Another way to looks at this question might be "name brand verses. Style." People can have all types of styles and styles that don't necessarily require them to have to look for name brand clothes for them to work them out for their style. Moreover, want I really want to know is which one do women attract or find more attractive in a man. Basically do you find men who wear all name brand clothes more attractive then a man who wears not all not name brand clothes but wears his clothes in a very presentable/good manner. I'm pretty sure you should realize that the guy who wears his clothes in a very presentable/good manner Is the guy who 1)shows more of his personality through what he wears 2)have confidence in what he wears because he is not worried about what everybody else is wearing and is in style 3)Values on how clothes really look, instead of who designed it or invented it.

Most Helpful Girl

• how they wear them definitely. of course name brand clothing often times is more "in style" but how guys wear their clothes, like you said, gives people a sense of their personality and everything. I personally don't look at brands at all. whatever looks good, looks good. I agree with your opinions

• I definitely agree with this. Except, I can't believe y'all women don't look at the brands. I mean I swear that everyone around me is always trying to wear the most so called popular name brand in order to get more attraction. Now if y'all ain't paying attention to that, then that kind of defeats the purpose you know...

• Lol! Right!

• Agreed. If your wearin a brand it's a little bonus?

What Girls Said 5

• I personally could not give a sh*t about brands. Besides, the only way you could tell if something was "name brand" is if it has the actual brand plastered all over it, which I usually find tacky.

• Now the part if you can tell it is a name brand is not true. I can tell what name brand sometimes people are wearing without even seeing the logo. But maybe that's just me. Anyways I know for a fact a girl can tell what name brand a guy shoes is (if it has one). But maybe not so for shirts and jeans.

• Well for shoes, if they're sneakers, usually. But yeah, if they don't have the actual brand on them, I usually can't tell, unless it's a really distinctive design, haha.

• Screw name brands.Style is most important,self expression.:)

• For me it's more about how my man looks in his clothes than what brand they are. My boyfriend is handsome and stylish and it don't matter to me what brand he is wearing.(Although he's all about name brand for some reason LOL)

• cool story but I value name brands but its not mandatory. style is more important tho but if you shopping at kmart specials that's not really hot

• I don't want to sound dumb, but what is Kmart specials?

• style, definitely.

What Guys Said 0