Guys: face it - we treat the good looking girls better?

we know what we have or COULD have so we treat them better. shallow as it sounds, don't you think that's how it is

Most Helpful Girl

• BREAKING NEWS: MAN HAS LANDED ON THE MOON!

lmao we all know most guys treat good looking girls better but mature men/women treat all people with respect. one thing I hate is when people go out of their way to be mean to ugly people. like damn that's harsh.

ever since I got prettier guys kiss my ass like I'm royalty. I fully take advantage of it hahaha

• pics or it ain't true

• like I said. pics or or it ain't true. its like you saying your god and not giving proof that you are. can't say you're hot, without proof

• Haha, breaking news. XP Being attractive is fun when you're at stores like Best Buy or Gamestop because guys will go completely out of their way to help you with literally everything.

What Girls Said 3

• gentlemen treat all women equally. but if that's not you-it's cool :)

• You do but many tend to treat girls alright while many treat them like sh*t

• I've always said this, and yet, everyone keeps fighting these kinds of facts.

If you weren't anonymous, this would be better.

What Guys Said 3

• Well remember all guys have different tastes, so can't say all guys . Its like some people prefer ketchup over mustard on their hot dogs and vice versa. It boils down to preference and different opinions, What you might call beautiful another guy can call it ugly or unattractive.

• Rather than just a general, "this particular girl gets treated better by everyone because she's pretty", I'd like to see the results on a guy-by-guy basis. Take Guy A, watch how he treats the women he encounters in a day, then present him the list of women he dealt with and ask him to classify them as attractive or not, in his opinion.

It wouldn't surprise me that, even subconsciously, we do treat women better that we deem attractive. Logically, it would make sense. The theory being that we want to be with that woman. We need her to like us in order for that to happen, so we treat her nicer. In that same vein, it would be equally unsurprising to find that women are nicer towards men that they are attracted to.

• while most women do go for the guys who treat them well, some women are shallow and will go for the guys who they deem as attractive whether they treat her well or not

• Not true... most really attractive girls are WAYYY to high maintenance and not very personable. I prefer a cute, funny, intelligent girl over a sexy one every day of the week.