What's your top 10 bucket list?
1) explore hawaii
2) get a tattoo
3) read the harry potter series ( 1 down 6 more to go :P)
4) graduate high school and get into a university
5) do an extreme sport- paragliding and bungee jumping (even though I am so scared of heights, I love the thrill)
6) experience a sunset and sunrise and a solar eclipse
7) go backpacking at least to 10 different locations
8) ride a mechanical bull
9) take up photography!
10) see emma watson in a subway (or at least a look a like of her, by the way she does take the subway)
Most Helpful Girl
1) See Dallol in Ethiopia
2) Graduate with a M.D. or maybe a Ph.D.
3) Get a tattoo - I agree on that one - I don't have one
4) Get a second piercing
5) Live in a country - like a farm
6) Explore Lechuguilla Cave in New Mexico
7) Get to finish the Dark-hunter novels and the Black Dagger Brotherhood Sword series with the hopes both authors fill finish the series before I die
8) Experience a lunar and solar eclipse - I kept on missing it cause apparently I am on the other side of the country
9) Travel to at least 30 different places
10) See all the well-known wonders of the world
11) Fall in love
I know you said 10 but maybe I can reduce the tattoo and the piercing into one!
What Guys Said 4
1 become a canadian citizen
2 invest in stocks
3 buy a lake house
4 go to europa
5 learn another language
6 go to ireland
7 master the violin/ learn the 3rd movement of vivaldi's summer
8 hopefully live together with the woman a hope to live together with( not marry)
9 see the aurora boeralis
8 sky dive, bumgee jump, base jump
9 date a model or a east european girl(ukranian, hungarian, russian, ect)
10 go to japan
1) Fly an F-16
2) A bike trip to the Himalayas
3) Invent some thing (or at least patent something)
5) Visit Sweden, Iceland, Netherlands and Estonia
6) Have a threesome (FMF)
7) Own a gun
8) Design and build a robot which works
9) Marry an Asian and have adorable mixed Asian kids :P
10) Teach a dog how to talk, hahaha...
1) Explore Centralia, Pennsylvania
2) Walk around a graveyard
3) Go on a road trip
4) Learn how to fence
5) Donate money to an important cause
6) Vacation in Ireland
7) Marry my soul mate
8) Run a marathon
9) Visit Vermont
10) Attend the winter Olympics
Not in any particular order, though I'd like to complete 7 as soon as I can, then we can do both of our bucket lists.
Nothing really, I did everything I wanted.
What Girls Said 6
1) get my dream job
2) get a black belt in a martial art.
3) go to a japanese host bar and pay lots of cute guys to talk to me, preferably in English lol
4) go backpacking across a continent with someone special; best friend or significant other
5) learn a different language
6) go to E3 or some other super massive games conference.
7) meet Trent Reznor, or at least be within shouting distance ^^
8) have the balls to go to one of those nudey hot springs
9) have good sex with a guy that I like all night long. Literally... until the sun is up.
10) definitively changing someones' life for the better. - its a vague one ^^;
Out of your list I have done 4, 6 and 8.
1. Do really well in my school Certificate
2. Finish high school well and leaving on good terms
3. Become a nurse
4. Find my future boyfriend and give him my first kiss, get married to him
5. Get a black belt in martial arts
6. Get a good house
7. Lose my virginity to my future boyfriend ( not anytime soon and kinda personal yeah I know)
8. Tell @@@ how I feel about him in a couple of weeks <3
9. Meet up with Jarrod as promised =)
10. AND LIVE, LAUGH, CRY, DANCE, PARTY LIKE IT WAS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH
1. Go skydiving
2. Learn a musical instrument
3. Learn how to be graceful somehow (since according to my friends "I'm so awkward it's painful to watch" :S)
4. Get through high school with a score of around 80
5. Travel around the world with a friend/s
6. Take up ice skating
7. Move out before 25
8. Hold a pygmy marmoset :D
9. Get a van and get all my friends to paint one thing each on the sides...then road trip.
10.Never lose my sense of humour...specially when old and decrepit :)
1) save a life
3) attempt to climb mount everest
4) race a random stranger on the highway
5) hitchhike across America
6) learn chinese
7) visit haiti
8) learn flamenco dancing
9) run a marathon
10) buy a house with a pool...I should probably learn to swim first
1. Backpack around the world.
2. Have my name in the credits of a feature film (I may actually complete this one this summer)
3.Get published nationally.
4. Live in a different country for a few years.
5. Graduate college
6. Fall in love
7. Go to the Oscars
8. Adopt a dog (that's just mine and not my family's)
9. Learn to surf
10. Learn to scuba dive
1. travel the world
2. Bungee jump, scuba dive or sky dive at least once in my life.
3. Get a tattoo
4. Go sailing
5. Be in real snow for once
6. Run a marathon
7. Make amends/get closure with anyone in the past who meant something to me at one time or another
8. Do something more significant than myself, giving back to others
9. Learn to swim (have been afraid of water since a near drowning incident when I was a child)
10. Find real love (cheesy but true) :)
11. Learn to shoot a gun (I know its ten but I had an extra one ) -_-
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.