What has happened to you in the past 7 days?

So far I broke a knuckle, kicked through the wall in my bedroom and am currently replastering it without my parents noticing, I went to a club and did pretty well, ended up the most senior person in my karate class, spent about 100 euro on a pair of shoes and I got a free watch worth about 3000, so what's happened to you?

Update I am ashamed of this cus it is incredibly stupid but long story short lets say some bread soda may have gotten into the plaster mixture and the mess is of EPIC proportions lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was frustrated once again with my accounting class this past week. It's been like this for the last 7 weeks, but only 4 more to go so that's good. I'm checking into possibly trading my Mustang for a guy's 04 GTO. It's a pretty clean car, book value is more than mine but mine would still pull on his. I'm debating on trading for it, then turning around trying to sell it (since it books for higher than mine does). I've been seeing the results of my money decisions start coming back to me finally, and I'm pleased with what I'm seeing. But things could always be better, so I'm starting to aim a little higher :)

But otherwise I live a very boring life and isn't conversation worthy.

• Old or new mustang?

• Then go for it a 6 corvette motor with a newer car is better prob

• I wish it was a 6 liter, an LS2 would be bad. But the car itself is heavy as f***

What Girls Said 3

• i had many adventures. I sleep walked.

• i took a test, played in the rain, fought a ninja, went ice skating, ate some popcorn, won the lotterry, and built a pyramid of beer cans

• i was with my boyfriend in a hotel had a perfect time (long distance relationship normally), he left, got robbed, cried, got a train, saw my parents, missed my partner, went to counselling, drank too much alone, cut myself, fessed up, saw a nurse, saw a doctor, broke down, wanted my boyfriend, spoke for hours to him on a phone, can't wait to be able to see him again, thought about people that get to be with the ones they love every day don't appreciate it enough, felt down, felt high, felt happy and then sad and now I'm coping thanks to all the help I'm getting and thanks to the most amazing man in the world who happens to be my boyfriend, who even though isn't with me in person, sticks by me every moment and is always waiting on the other end of a phone for me.

so okay, not what you were expecting maybe as answer here. but yeah. that's my week, crazy what can happen in 7 days. and I'm getting better now.

What Guys Said 3

• Brokr my hand, got dumb off the pain meds by accident, got stalkedmby ex girlfriend everyday, started talking to a new girl, played a show, had band practice, came to the realization that some people overexgerate the most pathetic crap, and that everyone believes what they have is the most amazing and icredible thing. Then that thing is gone and all of a sudden its garbage. And I figured out I'm going home for the summer. By the way home happens to be Ireland. Kilkenny to be exact

• Don't go to kilkenny its actually the worst place in the world(see how I worked in the over exageration thing) and how did you play in a band or type this with a broken hand?

• Nah man its fine by law you are required to make fun of everywhere else here, Its not actually dirt tracks and potatoes

• Haha my bad. I havr been americanized

• I acted stupid, didn't really talk to my parents, went out on thursday, I spent a lot of money on things I didn't need and I bragged to people about things I did over the past week.

Wow! My week has been surprisingly similar to yours.

• Hmmm, nothing I can mention on here.