What do guys think about a girl's hair?

I have pretty long hair (like past my shoulder blades) and I want to cut it short, about to my shoulder maybe shorter, maybe bangs. I can't decided if I want to cut it or just get a trim and let it grow. Do you think its more attractive for a girl to have long hair or shorter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think longer is prettier, but you're still talking about leaving it some long & bangs are HELLA CUTE! Besides, if you cut it it'll still grow back, & healthier. It sounds like your hair is real pretty & it would be a shame to chop it ALL off, but if you think your hair needs it or you'll be truly happier & more comfy with a couple inches off, you should do it...

• a couple of inches? I was thinking more like 6

• OK bad choice of words... LOL Eiher way, if you were talking about a bob or something drastic, I'd definitely say no. I'd prefer it the length you have to 6 inches shorter, but if it's best for you shorter it'll still be pretty N I wouldn't turn You away 4 it...

What Guys Said 7

• Definately longer. Short looks guy-ish, or some people might think you were a lesbian, in extreme cases, and I bet you don't want that lol. :)

• It completely depends on yu what is your style to have hair cut. Sometime gals change the hair cut as per changing seasons. So in summers you can have short hair cut. If you are a long gal yuo can have beautiful hair cut upto your shoulders hanging on your neck and shoulders.

• It doesn't really matter to me.

• ive always liked girls with long hair(nothing shorter than shoulders)

• what are you happy with and wajt do you feel condident with?

i personally prefer long hair but mid length with layers is good to :)

but maybe speek to your stylist if your still unsure maybe a slightly shorter trim and see hoiw it goes

• longer looks much better imo.

but it's your hair, do what makes you happy.

p.s. I'd keep it long.

• long and straight! I really like it

What Girls Said 5

• cut it whatever way you like :)

dont listen to guys

do what suits you

i keep my hair about shoulder length (any longer, and its a pain - I have curls), and if people don't like it, they can get stuffed

like I said, go with what you like, and what suits you :)

• Do what you want with your hair. All guys have different preferences. Don't let a guy or guys dictate your decisions. How ridiculous! Wait for the guy who likes you just the way you are. :)

• I had hair around my belly button I just got bored one day and got it cut up to my lips thank god my hair grows like crazy but I love change just cut it is so much healthier And it feels amazing if you don't like it it will grow back my cut was adorable everybody I know who has short hair loves it

• what looks best on you? what do you like the best?

why does it matter what guys want?

• i always like my hair longer. mine used to be to about the middle of my back and I got it cut to about an inch past my shoulders and hated it because it was too short for me lol