Asian girls with colored contacts?

Just wondering if guys found this attractive or not. or do they just like the natural brown eyed Asian girl?

I'm Asian and I wear colored contacts. The Turquoise ones are my fav :) I get lots of compliments on them

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the Asian girls natural, but I like all of you so much that I don't let dyed hair or dyed eyes really bother me.

I just assume having artificial eyes means it's OK to flirt with you openly. I know that's not true, but it's a good excuse.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha.... so having different colored eyes than ur natural color usually means that or something??

• Yep, that's the way I interpret it...defying convention, looking Western..so it's OK to act Western around you.

Sure it's an excuse partly but...

What Guys Said 2

• I'd probably give a compliment on them. Sounds kinda cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them very sexy. I behaved inappropriately with a woman who owns a coffee shop who wears those, I found them so provocative.!

Of course I find most Asian women attractive, even without that!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I usually don't like unnatural looks, but there's an Asian girl at work who alternates between blue and green ones. I think it looks awesome. I wish there was a way to make me look that exotic and sexy.

0|1
    0|0