Chest and back hair, in or out?

Being my Italian Stalian self, I get a good amount of hair. What do you girls prefer.

Myself I shave the back and keep the front trimmed. I always thought the was the way to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's good. No chest hair looks a little prissy to me. Like it's okay if you're a swimmer or something, but otherwise you're trying too hard. As far as I know, pretty much no girls like back hair, so I think you're making the right move there.

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer no hair at all front or back but a lot of girls like a bit of chest hair so it really depends on what you feel comfortable with

• The back needs to stay clean, clear and under control! But as for the chest hair its kinda sexy and physically lets me know your mature.

• Definitely keep the back clean & clear! I am not sure how hairy your chest is, but as long as you keep it maintained and looking good then I think you are set. No reason to totally shave it, there are plenty of females out there that like chest hair.

What Guys Said 0