Who is obsessed with accessories?

Do you collect purses, jewelry, shoes, or any other accessories? What kind and where do you get them?

Updates:
I pretty much like all accessories. Right now I'm into cute hair accessories.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• do girls count? =P

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is obsessed with different pieces of jewellery :D She wants a necklace from https://sokolov.ch jewellery store for her birthday next month. I like it too really, so I have to buy it anyway... :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like accessories, but don't usually remember to wear them, hahah.

I buy a lot of jewelry, rings, necklaces, and earrings, mostly. I get a lot of them in Woodstock, haha. Cause they have everything, jewelry-wise - they have a really good flea market, stands of homemade jewelry, and shops full of hippie stuff, hahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love necklaces personally. Not expensive ones either. I like to wear something that matches with the shirt I wear. So I have a pretty big collection right now..Still growing :) What about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear hats almost every day and am known as "hat girl" because of it. I find them fun and everyone likes it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect hats and bags.I get them from all over really but one of my gave spots are thrift shops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purses and jewelry! I love jewelry! I usually get my jewelry from Charming Charlie.

0|0
    0|0
  • scarves. I love buying scarves in the craziest, loudest colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with purses and shoes lol But I don't collect them xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i collect all of the above lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i like purses from betsy johnson, they are amazing and colorful! ; Juciy Couture ; & Jessica Simpson has some cute oness.

0|0
    0|0