Problems I have with weight.

I just had someone tell me that a girl who weighs 110lbs @ 5'50" is sickly. Now let me tell you something. I generally like girls who are not stick thin, meaning more than 110 at that height could be hotter depending on her build. But if a girl naturally weighs 110lbs at 5'5" then who are you to call her sickly?

Many girls who are chubby or fat go off their f***ing nut if you call them fat. Yet she just goes ahead and says that thin girls are sickly, as if they're sickening to look at? How rude?

And where did this idea come from that being thin is un-healthy?

I think this it is mostly a women who have a problem with this. Why are girls so dumb?

They just think.. Oh look a thin girl she's totally unhealthy and sick looking.. (I am actually jealous because I am a fatty boomba, that or thick boned)

They want all the thin girls to be chubby like them.

the end goodbye

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'5" and weigh 110lbs naturally so I agree with you completely. I hate it when people call me skinny and call me out on being really thin. Not my fault!

What Girls Said 11

• and this is coming from a guy who just told me to die ... if you weren't such a douche ...maybe you would get a damn girl...it was a f***ing question and I answered it...

but yea your right girls are dumb these days due to the fact that society has a standard issue on being thin as a damn stick so those who can't reach that miserable potential weight - pick on the stick thin girls...

• Don't take it personally lol I hate star signs is all.

Thanks

• why should I take it personally - my life has ended before it begun...

• LOL

• Yeah I'm one of those people that other people criticize for not being fat enough but seriously, who gives a damn. Least I'm skinny and healthy according to the doctor. Fat bitches are gonna hate. It's America. Least for me

• okay so I'm 5'8 ish and weigh about 110, people say I'm anorexic cause I don't eat much at all, not my fault, I'm just never hungry, people always say "oh your so skinny, it's not even right, and you need to gain weight," blah blah blah, it's annoying, if it's natural, it's beautiful but I think that if you call someone fat your ignorant, it hurts their feelings...

• lol I could honestly care less about what I weigh. The only time I was ever self conscience about my weight was when I was twelve, looked in the mirror, and realized I was a walking skeleton. I ate TONS of food before then, so I was very confused ha ha. Of course that was just a phase, and now I look alive... but honestly, I eat more than most guys. I could care less if I was considered "over weight!" At least I won't be shivering under piles of blankets all winter.

I hate it when people say "Oh, she's too skinny" or "Oh, she's too fat!" For crying out loud, not everyone is made the same way, and it's nobody's business how skinny or fat a person is. That's how they are built, deal with it.

I say we all just not weigh ourselves. Unless you're a wrestler or a model, who cares?

• I'm sort of in the middle? Haha. I get called sickly and thin by my PARENTS because they're just concerned because I dropped like, 15 pounds in about 2 months and now I'm "thin." I'm actually at my ideal weight and I'm happy with the way I look, so I'm not complaining.

But yes... sometimes I really do think that large ladies who rag on thinner ladies are a tad jealous that they aren't so thin, and they'll revert to name-calling and such to perhaps make themselves feel better. I'm not speaking from a "fat" side, or a "thin" side, but in the middle. I've seen both sides, and the fact of the matter is that... GIRLS REALLY DO SUCK. And I'm a girl, so admitting it is something to note. I tend to not really... like girls a lot because they're so fixated on their appearance and if they're unhappy with themselves then they use defense mechanisms like picking on others. And the sad part is, some of these girls are so thin or fat because they have eating disorders. To be frank, I suffered through bulimia not to long ago, and the effects weren't so hard on me as it is on others, health wise. And before that, I had no self-control as to what I ate, haha. So I've been on both ends of the spectrum. People are just cruel to one another because they're usu. insecure about something to do with them...

Just know that. Try not to be so angry with larger/thinner girls when you hear them say things like this - I know it's hard, because it ticks me off, too. Just how silly girls can be. Like, holy hell, just like who you are. But... rant when you need to, bud. In the end... people in general just suck. (Mostly girls. Which is why most of my friends are guys...)

• LOL "fatty boomba" (I love that).. I don't think that at all I don't give a flying f*** if someones fat or skinny. If I seem someone who is fat or skinny I don't feel the necessity to say anything about it, why the f*** should I care?

• YA NO ONE SHUD BUT THEY DO

• people are stupid sometimes, you just have to ignore it and let them worry about other people. lol

• so wait its okay for you to comment on "fat" girls but no one can comment on thin girls? O.o okay.

• This is a total misconception. I'm stocky, but not fat. I don't call girls "stickly". And if I did, it would be me envying her. Girls sometimes make fun of other girls because deep inside they wish they were them.

• I'm sure she is happy with you

• "Why are girls so dumb?"...hmmm...I'm going to assume you're single. Single and 11 years old? 12 at most?

• u got thumbed down sorry.

• Why date an 11 year old? Should I call the cops?

• hehe thanks babbeieieieie!

• Very few women are "naturally" going to be at that height and weight. I think that's too thin for that height. Just my honest opinion. As a guy you probably shouldn't be commenting on a girl's wight anyhow. That's not your place.

• I agree that's too thin. But that's an extreme

What Guys Said 1