What do you think about eyebrow piercings?

I just found a jewelry for that and I'm planning to get one

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it doesn't matter what anyone esle thinks about them it what do you think if you like them you should totally get one! I like a guy that has his own unique style and is himself (:

What Girls Said 36

• Definitely sexy, especially on guys. And I guess I prefer eyebrow piercings to nose or lip ones.

• I've had one for over 5 years now? I barley even notice it anymore. It depends on the person, but like some have said if you can pull it off go for it. I pull mine off.

• went out of style in 2003

And frankly, it gives off the wrong impression.

• I'm not particularly fond of them, but do what you want :)

• I think there cool as a teenager but once your old its just sad and ugly.

• I think they`re hot on guys.

• Ehhhh not so much. Sorry :( But do whatever you want! It's your own opinion that matters most. If you're happy with it, then you'll be much more likely to pull it off.

• Depends on your face. My friend has one, and it looks good on him. And then I see some people who look bad with them.

Actually, it depends on your style. How you dress. What kind of person you are. A lot of people look like an idiot with one. You kind of have to be at least a little bit alternative to rock them.

Also: it's jewelry, not a jewelery. The word is both singular and plural, you don't specify how many.

• if you can pull it off, its sexy. :)

lol & something even sexier is a tongue piercing ...

• They're OK. They make people look a bit rough though. Unless your a piercer/tattoo artist, I wouldn't recommend getting one if your older than 18.

• I don't like it.

Well, it's just my opinion.

• Huge turn on... love them.

• I think they're cute on both genders. 65% of me wants one.

• i think they're outdated, and somewhat trashy.

• Guys look really sexy! <3 ... you should do it,but if you are not 100% sure about it,you can ask some of your friend's opinion,like if it looks good on you.

Good Luck! :)

• I love piercings period! But eyebrow ones are good on guys and girls I used to have mine done but I took it out cos it hurt when I winked lol

• I love them on guys.

• Love ittt

• I personally don't like them.

• It wouldn't do anything for me.

• I like them on guys to me its very sexy but hate it on girls cause it so weird looking!

• Usually looks good on a guy with a prominent brow imo. It can really draw attention to the eyes as well. I say go for it!

• hate em

• for guys.. SUPER sexy xD and totally badass :p

• Not a big fan of them.

• Most people can't pull them off, but others can.

• Yuk.

• personally, I think there hawtt ; )

• no.

• i don't like them one bit.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest I'm not a big fan, largely because they give the wrong impression but more-so because it's a waste of money that your putting into your looks. I mean, an eyebrow piercing doesn't have GPS or Radio Stations.. So why are you doing it? Most people like to use the excuse that you do it for yourself but it's not like you can see your own eyebrows on a daily basis.. It's not like a tongue ring that you can play with..

When all else fails, be a rebel and do what you want.. I'm just giving my input. Just keep in mind that this nation wasn't formed by people who "followed orders".. It was formed by people who stood up and made a new path with new possibilities.

~ ArtistBBoy

• I don't like piercings in general, but for you I'd make an exception. :) And I'm not flirting, I mean just for this question. :)

Eyebrow piercings remind me of thugs, those kind that wear tonnes of leather, act tough and 'bad' and think they are cool. I don't know why they have that effect, but I guess it because of all those 'punk rocker' stereotypes. Or something.

Rings on your eyebrows look a little weird. They hang down and make it look like you want to attach chains and other such stuff to your face, as well as possibly intending on hanging it up when you get indoors, lol.

Studs are nice, though. They can really contrast well with your eyebrow colour and skintone if correctly picked - I've always found silver studs to work well with black men, for example. They'll normally be double studs too, one at the top and one at the bottom of of your eyebrow, so they'll add even more imposing features to you, too.

I guess it also depends on how you wear your hair, from having no hair to having long hair - and if you have long hair, it would get stuck on them! So be careful, lol. My hair gets stuck in my glasses all the time, especially when it's windy. And that's embarassing.

Wearing hats with them also look good, I have a friend who has a silver piercing on his left eyebrow, and he wears a sort of miniature fedora when he is outside. You don't see the piercing until he is directly talking to you, and it always catches his attention and adds an imposing nature to his stance.

So long as you go through all the piercings and compare them to your dress style, hairstyle, complexion and such, it should be alright. Add a memorable, interesting touch to you, as well. :)

Overall I dislike piercings as I said, but it doesn't mean they aren't effective. :)

• Whenever I see a dude with an eyebrow piercing I throw my wallet to the ground, kneel before him, and if he ignores me I recover my wallet after a few minutes, go home to take a 20 minute cold shower, then indulge in suicidal ideation until I fall asleep. It's a good look.

• I used to not like it, but now that I've seen it more I like ALL piercings on girls A LOT! I'd o for it...

• Gross.

• Hot on women...

• I liked mine until it was ripped out. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of me with it. :-/