Opinion on scars and scratches? Intimidating?

Well I haven't had a easy life and my body has been scared but it isn't bad at all, I have a thin scar going down my right eye at the side of it but it doesn't look bad at all.

I do however have a lot of scratches on my arms from work and the scars of them are still present, are people intimidated by the appearance of scars on a person's body? I've also done 10 years of martial arts and people that know me are aware of that, does that add to the intimidation?

What are your opinions about this?

Updates:
Are some girls at all interested in a guy that can fight/make her feel safe as well?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course we're interested in a guy who can keep us safe and defend us from everything we need defending. That is one of the primary things we look for in a guy. :D

Scars are no big deal and neither are scratches. Trust me, I've had many friends (and still do) who've gone through a lot and so they have some external signs of that (thankfully no more internal), and that is fine. :)

You're just like anybody else as far as I'm concerned!

:P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Scars are not that bad. If they aren't too. showing, I doubt anyone that cares about you would really mind. And martial arts is perfect! Making a girl feel safe is never bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• im sure, I mean the girls I know love scars, because I have stories for em, and they love stories also, I'm sure a girl loves that a guy can make her feel safe, and protect her, I mean isn't that what a guy is supposed to do?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the opinion, I do have a few stories about the scratches and scars I got, got something else to talk about now with others.