What's your favorite Coldplay song?

more: Green Eyes, Talk, The Scientist, Viva la Vida, Trouble, Fix You, Politik, White Shadows, The Hardest Part, Square One.

• In My Place
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Clocks
    33% (3)50% (2)38% (5)Vote
  • Life in Technicolor II
    0% (0)25% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Yellow
    33% (3)25% (1)31% (4)Vote
  • Speed of Sound
    34% (3)0% (0)23% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yellow was the very first song I ever heard from them...good feelings are associated with it.My fave...but I love everything from them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Clocks was the very first Coldplay song I ever laid my ears on. I started fantasizing about life in neon colors, stars and timeless space.

Years later, Violet Hill provoked in my mind, deadly contemplation on the world, while I nonchalantly sipped the liquid birth of over roasted coffee beans at coffee shops that deadpan literary hipsters flocked. This was when I was younger.

1|1
    0|0
  • Green eyes, because I have very green eyes and it makes me think one day I will meet my soul mate and he will sing it to me, sigh. Hahah. I'm a terribly hopeless romantic!

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the scientist and fix you but after them Yellow has to be my favorite :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yellow deff

0|1
    0|0
  • Yellow... =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Viva La Vida *_* one of my all time fave songs :P

0|0
    0|0
  • the scientist... if songs had ears, this song would know my entire life story.

0|0
    0|0
  • they sing a lot of great songs, but I reall like "Fix You"

0|0
    0|0
  • voted for clocks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yellow from the choices, but Fix you is awesome.

Don't know the full back history well enough, but am getting more into them.

I quite like their global status but anonymity bar the front guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love Clocks!

And also Speed of Sound

0|1
    0|0
  • Fix You!

1|1
    1|0