What scent attracts you?

Natural? Perfume? Cologne? Fruity ? Sweat (this is pretty disgusting..)!? Floral?

Most Helpful Guy

• With the usual disclaimer, that it depends on the man, I'll continue and say that it depends on the woman as well. There's a reason a lot of perfume/cologne commercials give off a "vibe", and it's often not simply to sell bottles(that's covered by the quality of the commercial). Some smells simply fit certain personalities and looks, and some smells are entirely incompatible with your own natural scent.

That being said, I never pay attention to smell. It's like jewelry and make-up, I don't notice it unless it's too much or comes off as garish. Perfume, more often than not, distracts rather than complements in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Too much of any smell really starts to give me a headache. I think most perfumes or sprays smell the same anyways. And I also prefer no make up or perfume over anything else as well. With that being said I do like Moonlit Path and Warm Vanilla Sugar to name a few.

• What's so wrong with sweat? I don't mind if anyone in my bed is sweating during an intense love making session!

I like girls that smell "nice". Too much and I'm taking my gas mask with me.

What Girls Said 2

• The natural smell that he gives off is the most attractive one to me.

• guys like vanilla, grapefruit, food scents