Pimple before a party?

hey people, I need some fast suggestions and tips to get rid of the pimple on my forehead, is there a quickest and easy way to prevent it in one day? please help because I have this upcoming party a day after from today:(.so Helppp!

50

Most Helpful Girl

• wash your face AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! at least twice a day. then if you really want to get rid of it fast. There's a store called LUSH and they sell two products ones stonger than the other. "coal" <--- stronger and "farm fresh face" you can wash your face with these and use them for spot treatment. Just mix it with a little water to make a cream, put a little on the pimple and leave it overnight, wash in the morning. they shrink them really well and reduce redness. if you don't have the store lush, any thing like clearasil, or clean and clear <---works pretty well (the spot treatment anyway, it smells like alchohal, but it works well, just wash after use)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Wash your face tonight and tomorrow morning with a gentle cleaner, use a toner afterward and put on some spot treatment! If that hasn't it shrunken it enough, put a little bit of concealer on it when you're getting ready, and use your hair to cover it a bit!

And until then, drink lots of water and no coffee.

• I remember having some luck using ice on a problem like this. It was one of those huge, nasty ones, like to the point where I knew it was going to be too much to cover with makeup if I popped it. So I guessed at what to do, and iced it. It didn't disappear, but it got small enough that covering it up was fairly trivial.

• go buy some spott reatment at the drug store. clean and clear, slearisil, neutrogena. any of that kind of thing. but if it isn't gone you can aways cover it up with hair/makeup.

• Use a makeup to cover it but it doesn't matter is not what is outside of someone is what is inside