Spandex shorts to work out- sexy or slutty?

i like to wear them when I'm working out because they don't ride up like other shorts, but they are spandex (tight) , so... sexy or slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• its sexy not slutty, just wear what makes you feel comfortable and ignore everyone else

What Guys Said 6

• Depends if you have a nice body or not.

If you do then guys won't complain. If you don't, guys will cringe at the sight of it.

• So sexy! Keep wearing them!!

• Sexy. Very appropriate.

• Gotta love spandex - straight sexy

• Are they the really short kind that look like underwear?

• um they're pretty short. like a few inches above mid thigh, but I'm not revealing anything gross, I'm pretty thin.

• Um. Just sexy. It's not like you're wearing them just to show off. Then I'd say that's kinda slutty. You like that they don't ride up.

• very very very VERY sexy!

What Girls Said 5

• As a volleyball player I have to wear them for the uniform. But I love them, I agree they are comfortable and don't ride up. Guys tell me they are sexy but some girls tell me they look slutty but that's probably because they are jealous that guys only come to our games to look at us (my volleyball team). So it depends on who it is but I say sexy so go ahead and don't worry about the people that might think it's slutty. If you're comfortable then that's all that matters:)

• Football players and wrestlers look hott in their spandex, but that don't mean its always gonna be sexy. If its a uniform, then its cool. I don't think girls that think it looks slutty are jealous. I know guys would go to Volleyball games for the "scenery" which is sad. Rather than going to the games to see the girls play, bummer. But again, we used to go to track meets just to see the guys in their sexy spandex. :-)

• 100% agree (I'm a volleyball player too)

• I have some of those. My parents told me that they were slutty and too short. I was bummed cause I thought they looked good

• sexy when they come down half way to your knees...slutty when you keep pulling them our of your butt

• Slutty. Personally, I hate spandex and think it serves no purpose. Most of my guy friends wear spandex shorts under their other shorts because guys require compression for their body parts. Ha! But as far as for women, there's plenty of other cute stuff rather than spandex.

• Being a volleyball player, I'm going to have to disagree. Spandex doesn't ride up the ol' crack and it's comfortable and easy to maneuver in. I don't have to pick a wedgie after running in them. Just because they make the bod look good and are appealing to men does NOT mean they are slutty.

• Theyre sexy; as long as you don't reveal ANY of your ass cheeks. That's a little slutty.