My feet smell, how can I stop this?

my feet smell and I don't know what to do. I take showers and wash like every other person, so why does this happen and how can I stop it?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously most people here are missing the point. you are not wearing your shoes without socks and you are not nasty and wearing dirty socks and skipping baths. the rememdy to your problem is simple. go to your local wal-mart or whatever and get some spray anti-perspirant (not deoderant). a few brands make a non scented one. spray it on your feet in the morning right before you put your shoes on...you will be good to go. and wash/soak all your shoes good before you start this. make sure they smell clean and all the bacteria is gone from them or it will just spread when it gets hot/moist. this shoud fix it. I do this and wear all my shoes without socks and I live in south georgia and it is 100 degrees HOT everyday right now.

What Guys Said 9

• The feet are the hardest working, overworked, and under appreciated part of a women's body. It is also the lowest part of her body. Hence, the submissive desires to grovel and worship at the feet of what he or sometimes she considers is their rightful place, you got it, at the feet of a Goddess.

In many cases if her feet are dirty or wreak of odor, the submissive feels a need to clean them. Not just clean them, but clean them orally! In so doing the submissive feels useful and a sense of being used masochistically This combination results in an erotic arousal.

My email is toejamslave4u@gmail.com if you would like to learn more.

• Not an answer to my question :/

• if excessive swaeating is an issue you buy those things to put in your shoes so you are not sweating on your show *its a light padding of material) they are a dollar at my walmart and and those deoterizing balls for shoes are awesome

• umm I don't know for a girl. I got the same problem, and I just never wear flip flops... well I take that back I always wear socks.

• i do wear socks

• yeah? that's pretty much all I do, like I wear socks with ym flip flops or whatever and that covers up the smell for the most part... sorry idr what else to do

• i used to have a similar problem in grade 7 (around that time) it just sorted itself out

• My brother had a same problem too, but its gone now. IDk how to stop it

• Get in the hot tube, steam room and sauna.

Use skin lotion.

Clean your shoes.

• i could tell you a secret remedy but if I did you'd think I was weird but I swear it works O.o

• Are you kidding me? I find that very attractive, I'll suck on your toes and lick your soles and wipe them all over my face if they smell that cheesy, do you have nice feet? Even better...

• i think its extremely cute! =)

What Girls Said 5

• Wash your feet with antibacterial soap (which is basically just normal bar soap, don't use super moisturizing soap/body gel cause that just makes it sweat more) and be sure to dry them afterward. Making sure you dry them all the way is important.

Make sure you wear cotton socks, and shoes that kind of let your feet breathe. Make sure you don't wear shoes more than 2 days in a row (preferably a different pair everyday) and you can buy foot powder and sprinkle it in your shoes. You could also probably put deodorant on your feet? I don't know if that would be good for your body though. :S

There's also this stuff link which I heard is good.

• thanks ill have to try that

• dry them well(your feet) before wearing socks or just shoes. Wear well fitting shoes and change them often-don't wear the same pair of shoes every other day. Try to avoid wearing shoes that cover up your toes.

• put powder on your feet after the shower and dry your toes very well!

• its because you're wearing sweaty socks.

• uh I put on clean socks every day, sometimes I change them during the day as well because I feel like they are gross

• Well then it's probly genetic., Cause my feet NEVER smell unless I wear an old pair of socks that haven't been washed

• why would anyone wear old socks that haven't been washed? like I said, I bathe and change my clothes like a normal person

• get foot lotion