What would happen
We have history ie the 60s/70s where the country got pretty close to civil war in some ways.
Their are of course protest cultures in the west which act as a pressure valve. The abscence of these in parts of the east leads to the revolution when the protest line is trangressed.
Also in the abscence of a MAJOR (MAJOR!) issue, diversity divides people and ensures there is usually different groups and no consensus.
Lastly a wise man once said...revolutions are fed on hunger.
With material comforts, the revolution is pacified.
- Same way they handled them in the 70s33% (1)75% (3)57% (4)Vote
- Us governement knows not to go too far because of democracyh and guns0% (0)25% (1)14% (1)Vote
- If no one went to work for two weeks the gov would buckle0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- All out massacre33% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- Theyd shuffle the cards and pacify the idiots34% (1)0% (0)15% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Attempt to pacify, but if it didn't work, things would probably get bloody.
That said, it would take A LOT for Americans to protest on that scale, most are too complacent with the way things are, and if they did protest, they would be quite easily pacified.0