Girls: what physical attributes stand out the most for you in a guy?

When you see a "hot" guy what part of their body does your eyes tend to drift to.

Most Helpful Girl

• his hair and EYES! and his body ;)

What Girls Said 9

• hands and eyes and stomach

• The VERY first thing their height and build - they have to be taller and stronger than the girl (obviously), every girl wants that sense of security.

Secondly, what they're wearing - you can tell a lot about a guy by their style and personality.

Then we then notice their face as a whole.

(all the above would only take a one second glance)

If we haven't turned away just yet; in no particular order: eyes, lips, hair style, jaw line

:)

• well from what I've heard- hair, eyes, height, how you act toward others, smile, body (but not tht much), and really if you just look nice and approachable. dnt act like something your not cause nobdy wants to date someone fake. also what you are wearing. if a girl likes you she won't care what you wear she will like you for u. hope I helpedd!

• The part of a guy's body that sucks me in would be his eyes and his smile:)

• -Eyes

-Smile (Jaw-line)

-Shoulders

... Usually it just turns into a whole body scan :)

• Arms...I'm a sucker for big strong arms.

• his smile

• his smile and face (eyes, nose, lips, hair, everything...) and his upper body: arms, shoulders, chest and stomach... and he has to have a nice tan :)

• overall face, height

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's all about face shape with guys. Your face shape makes an ugly mofo or a hot stud.