Tanned dark haired girls, any chance boys?

I went back to uni today, I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, over summer break, I ended up spending most of my time at the beach seeming it was the perfect weather most of the time. I came back to uni today and my male friend told me he did not think I looked better, another said it was sexy. I am not sunburned by the way nor am I over tanned. I was a medium color and am now olive. I thought it was quite nice...but now I feel like staying shaded to rid it ! Boys, what do you think of tanned gals? Do you think its attractive? And girls, do you get much attention with a tan ? - brunettes by the way (all blondes usually do, not being bias, just real)

What Guys Said 1

• I actually prefer tanned and dark hair, because that's why I am myself so I find it attractive :)

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't know how to answer this because I'm african american so...I don't really tan I just get darker.