Guys, do you like girls in dresses?

I really dislike wearing skirts/dresses. Unless it's a tasteful evening gown. I'm also really into higher end tailored fashion. Do you guys notice when girls don't wear them much? Does it matter to you?

Also, growing up when I was put in dresses I felt like I was either in a coocoon or looked stupid. I just didn't think they were cool. & I don't like butch/camo/baggy clothes either. More like a pair of black skinny jeans with cool belt and heels

Most Helpful Guy

• These days it doesn't matter too much what a girl wears most of the time, but yes I think a woman in a tasteful dress or skirt can really be extra stunning. Not all the time though, I do realize how annoying it would be to be in a dress for everyday stuff like running around doing errands. It's way more important who is in the clothes anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• Dresses give off a certain feeling of excitement and wonderment. Because its the opposite of revealing, it poses a constant question to guys.. what does she have underneath that dress. Wanna catch a guy in his weakest moment? A summer dress when the sun's out in complete privacy. I'd probably try to touch you.. and then some... just saying.

• women in dresses makes them a woman and more attractive and makes men like me treat them like queens ..goin woooooow...just choose a dress which shows your bodily curves ...

• yes

they look classy.

• I like jeans and a t-shirt. So I wouldn't like your high end fashion.

• I wouldn't say I hate them, but I don't really like them.

• I'm curious as to why? I generaly like very structured, edgier fashion in dark colors... it juxtaposes my delicate looks. I dress "cool" and "beautifull" not "cute" and "pretty".

• I certainly know why people like them. But Id just rather see a girl in ?normal? everyday clothes than in a dress. Theyre not ugly at all, but they just don't catch my attention.

• i hate when a girl doesn't dress in skirts/dresses. your pitiful for it.

What Girls Said 0