Do guys notice a girl's hair?

Or do you tend to notice more of her eyes/face shape?

Or is it somewhat important.

B/c I'm ALWAYS worried about my hair around the guy I like..

Thoughts.?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes we notice the hair, but it's nothing you can attract people with it's just hair.. I'll never understand why girls do all these Hollywood antics. We notice everything on your head, down to your toes. We just don't add any significance to it, it's part of being yourself. We just see you as you.

What Guys Said 9

• I notice it as much as the shape of the girl's face & figure, but it's not important, & the girl would have to something really drastic & bad looking to be a deal breaker. What about your hair worries you? Is it long & you're worried about it getting in the way, or that it looks bad? Either way, you could put it in a ponytail or braid, but I seriously doubt anything could be so wrong with it that your guy's getting turned off...

• Hair is probably one of my biggest turn ons, doesn't have to be anything special just as long as they keep it nice, love a girl that takes good care of there hair

• i think it does matter because its like a hook what makes a man and a woman fall in love is first the physical attraction then you get to know each other and you could spend thhe rest of your lives together after that

• I notice

• I always notice the hair as well as her eyes and face.

• yeah its one of the first things I notice.

• its the first thing I look at

• Hair really DOES matter a lot.

If I can give an advice, don't put it in a total complete ponytail when you have no hair around your ears. I personally dislike that.

I know another guy and he would tell you the exact opposite. You just can't please everyone..

Usually if you just make it natural or something not too weird then it's perfectly fine. Just don't get punk hair or shave your head and stuff, girls should have hair. xP

• u can't change your eyes. but you can change your hair. if your that worried about it, change it up. but..remember we liked you for u. you shouldn't have to change it in order to keep us interested

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah they notice. They'll notice if you change your hair dramatically like a haircut from long to short, or if you change your hair color. They don't comment on it though usually unless they really like it, or how it's styled, etc.

• im always like that too, I'm sure they do notice it but its not the only think they notice so keep your hair healthy and soft if you really wnna get a guys attention play up some of your best features with natural sutle make up :D

• i think guys say they care about hair...but if they see a girl with a smokin bod and a beautiful face I don't think having really good hair matters. I get a lot of guys and I have crappy fine hair that's either in a ponytail or a half up. they get over it ;)

• guys notice but rarely comment on it