FOR GIRLS: Do you like how designs in the side or back of a guy's hair looks?

I'm half white and half Guyanese. I'm tanned, with black hair. When I get a cut I get a 3 on top and a 2 on the sides and back so its pretty short. I was thinking about getting a design cut into the side or back but wasn't sure if girls liked that kind of thing. My style is clean cut and flashy. Always wear jewelry, fitted clothes. Always match. Wear brands like Armani but sometimes keep it simple with some aero or hollister.Would the design go with my look you think? If you want I could post a link to my fb. So is the design a yes or a no? thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess get it if your really want,whats the harm?Individuality rocks.:)

What Girls Said 4

• how is one both clean-cut AND flashy? lol. anyways, based on how you describe yourself, I think designs on the side would look good.

• ahhah, I meant clean cut like, I get my haircut every 2 weeks so it always stays fresh, shave every day. Clothes stay neat and clean and looking like new. people still ask me if shoes that I've had for like 3 years are new if its the first time theyve seen em loll, I guess youu could say I stay fresh and flashy (sounds corny as hell though don't you think?) its hard to explain, and by flashy I meant like, I always wear 1 or 2 chains, (if 2, I keep the little 1 I always keep on that's under my shirt)

• loll I get it :) and your style sounds really... 'in' lol

• loll 'thanks' a few guys wear similar shirts. don't really match the the extent that I do and nowhere near with the jewelry. people who don't know to me actually refer to me as "that kid with all the chains' so I hear :P I try and take the 'in' thing and put a twist on itt.

• yeah long as it doesn't ttake over a bunch of your headd it'll be cute(:

• dont do it, you will look like a douche, like the situation on jersey shore

• Sounds good for you!:)

YES!

What Guys Said 0