Why do so many girls ignore internet personals emails from guys?

It's always been like this, I used to use Yahoo personals, then it merge with Match so now I used Match.com, a lot of people use it. I sent out emails to all of the girls I'm interested in, usually about 25 a week, typically the letter is one paragraph and is tailored to the actual girl by commenting and asking questions about things mentioned in her profile, sometimes the letters are really long too, but still, out of those 25 emails a week, I get 1 or 2 responses back. What's the deal girls? Do ya get so many responses that you just delete most of them? How hard is it to do one of those 'No thanks, I'm not interested' things where you just click on the 'No Thanks' and it's sent. 98% of girls do not respond to emails, that's a horrible rate really, I'm just wondering why.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• sorry for being arrogant mates but I was once at your stage

you dumb idiot GO OUT AND MEET NEW WOMEN

any guy can sit behind a PC and send out 1000 emails that's not gonna get you the girl of your dreams.

F*** THE HORRIBLE RATE OF REPLY AND DITCH YOUR MATCH.COM,YAHOO PERSONAL or whatever the f*** it is AND GOOOOOOOOOO OUUUUUUUUUUT...

• wow, calm down mr. macho. I use internet personals to supplement the women at meet in real life, I go to a university full-time do I meet lots of women there in person too. The internet is just to broaden the diversity of the women I date. Go get some help, I think you have some self-hate and anger issues.

• lol if you are just to broaden the diversity of women,then you surely don't care whether you get these women or not.So why give a f*** about those who don't reply to your mails.Learn to have a abundance mindset bro

• and by the way these girls are too sick of receiving mails from guys.Hot girls can get a lot of these that they don't bother to answer...so the best way is to go out and meet women

• I use match and plenty of fish. When I first started I would write longer first messeges like you but I also would not get many responses. I have found if you just send a message saying "Hey, how's it going?" you will get many more responses. I think women find it more neutral and not desprate sounding if you know what I mean.