Do guys like Asian girls' eyes?

Is it weird/ different to "gaze" into Asian eyes as opposed to occidental eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I like Asian girls' eyes? Yes, but I've found some Asian girls to be very attractive, so the eyes are a part of that whole package.

Is it weird to gaze into them? No weirder than gazing into anyone else's eyes. It's definitely not something I'd go up and do to a total stranger, or anything creepy like that, but if it's someone I know, like and am comfortable with, then while we're talking, yeah, I may gaze into her eyes. But usually that only happens for a girl I've fallen for anyway, so it does kind of explain things.

What Guys Said 5

• I think a lot of Asian girls are cute including their eyes whether it be Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Korean, etc. I can't say I've gotten a chance to really gaze into an Asian girl's eyes though. :(

• I think it is a main thing that guys might be attracted to, also having pretty eyes are a turn on especially almond shaped ones

• i like big eyes more but Asian eyes that are big are really sexy

• I do

• no, Asian eyes look the same, they may be shaped differently but 90% (unless they're mixed)are the same color and it gets old. before any of you call me racist, I'm chinese and merely stating a fact.

What Girls Said 3

• I ALWAYS get complimented on my eyes :)

• i hate my eyes there almond shaped and there brown :( i wish they were vibrant grrrr

• weird/different? are you kidding me? it's not like we have 5 pairs of eyes on our foreheads! grow up