How can I get my hair in good condition again?

Okay my hair was really nice shiny and long and now it just doesn't seem to grow, and feels horrible, Since I kept dieing it . What can I do to make it feel better. And can you die your hair from black to blond without ruining it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It might take you a really long time to get yourself back to having healthy hair. I really wouldn't recommend dying it blond, it's already damaged and it's just going to ruin your hair to the max. But of course, always speak to a professional and get his/her opinion. They might tell you it might take a few tries to get it to blond (meaning they'll dye it to brown, and then dirty blond, and then blonde). I notice a girl commenting on olive oil, try that. Coconut oil works well and also raw eggs. You can try using all of these natural remedies or you can go buy a product that might help. Paul Mitchell, Chi, bumble + bumble, and a few others are some really good products that have hair repair remedies. But they're really expensive...

Good luck, hope this helps.

What Guys Said 1

• with t*ts like those, nobody would notice your hairs, sweetheart.

What Girls Said 3

• What you need to do, is alternate each week between a protein deep conditioner and a moisturizing.

Do a hot oil treatment once a month.

• A home remedy is to use olive oil. It brings back moisture, which is lost when you dye your hair.

• go to your stylist and she/he can recommend some things specially for your hair type