The Real Housewives Of??..

Just asking if you watch the Real Housewives, what's your favorite? I like The real housewives of Atlanta the most {I'm so glad Cynthia got married but that guy looks so old for her lol} I'm starting to like The real housewives of Beverly Hills, but Atlanta will remain my favorite... What about you gals?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• New Jersey! I watched it just because it was on one day. I didn't know what it was but I like reality shows so I tuned in. I never miss an episode now. I can't wait for the next season =) I have watched some of the other ones though. I watched Beverly Hills once and it wasn't that bad, I just didn't really know that background of the people so I didn't know what was going on. But I will definitely will be getting the season on dvd of NJ.

• NJ

I've watched that since the beginning til now and I'm addicted. I hate the girls on that show, yet I keep coming back lol