If you would have the body and brain of someone else, Who would they be?

For me I'd take the brain of Bill Gates: I like his type of intelligence: he's flexible & has the ability to innovate!

Body: Beyonce Knowles: she's extremely hot & strong..problem is she has small boobs! :D..

Can't take everything..you know :)

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched a few things on Bill Gates, and he has a sort of arrogance to him. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good person (I obviously don't know him personally though lol) but he's also a type of perfectionist. There was one video in particular when he was supposed to be demonstrating something for some special tech show that had Conan O'Brien on it. The equipment messed up and you could clearly see that he was not only upset because things weren't going right, but he wasn't reacting very lightly to Conan's jokes about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Overall I'm pleased with what I have but for the sake of the question let's say:

Brain: Stephen Hawking or Archimedes, Nikola Tesla

Body: Kenta Kobashi (Japanese pro-wrestler who is built like a tank)

Just thinking about it makes me light-headed: a karate-chopping, sleeper suplexing, Burning hammer dealing astrophysicist-what's not to love? :P

• lol

• Actually that's my dream-possessing both brains and brawn sufficient to outwit my enemies and fight crime-or something; I don't know if I'd look good in spandex :s :P

• You are hilarious, man! :D

• Brain: Mandela in his later years. Gates bought or employed other people to create a lot of what is incorrectly attributed to him. He was driven and legally well represented though. Shame the software is still so fragile.

Body: King Billy: link or Odo from Deep Space Nine

• I have brains aplenty, so I wouldn't want anyone else's. I wouldn't want anyone else's body either. I'm not cover-model material, but I'm an average-sized guy who hits the gym a few times a week, and that seems to be a body girls go for. If I go for something else--bodybuilder or Euroanorexic--I'll turn some girls off.

Also, the confidence and charm helps, so I don't think of brains and body much.

• It's just a fun question :) I'm happy with what I have but it's just a fun q :)

• I-like-my-self-and-who-I-am-all-over-I-wouldn't-change-that

but-sometimes-I-feel-sorry-for-people-who-are-impassive

• Brain: Bill Gates (what you said)

Body: Dwayne Johnson (That dude is built lol)

Can you help on my question please? link

What Girls Said 3

• No one I really rather be myself sometimes even Bill Gates can't see things clearly! A body - I love my body and I don't want to trade it even if I have huge breasts! Yea sometimes I wish they were a b so I could wear any dress! But gotta love them cause sometimes I put on dresses just right for them!

• I like myself fine, but it'd be nice to have Gemma Arterton's body

• I like my brain and I like my body too :D