What kinda shoes should I buy?

Alright, here's the deal. I need to get some shoes, but unlike girls who seem to know every little thing that there is to know about them I am not a girl ( thank god) so I know almost nothing.

I usually wear Skechers but I'm thinking about changing up. I'm thinking about maybe Nike's or Puma's, but I don't know which would go better with my style of dress. ( I ware a lot of A&F and Hollister, and I also really like Express. Some U.S. Polo and stuff by Ralph Lauren and Armani, but not really enough to speak of.)

I'm looking for a more casual shoe that will go with a lot of different colors and styles. I am probably going to be buying two different styles of shoes so I was thinking maybe one a brighter, more colorful deal and the other pair a little more neutral so that I can ware it with almost anything. I was thinking maybe one pair kind of sporty and the other more preppy/dressy.

Some other things to keep in mind are that I don't really like Vans... I don't know why.

Anyways, I'd really appreciate some help. If possible I'd appreciate links to the shoes that you think are cool. Price isn't really an issue but I don't necessarily think that more expensive is better.

And just for fun. A Pole. Puma Nike or Skechers =)

• Puma
  • Nike
  • Skechers

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience, I have to say "Not Puma" because they were really uncomfortable for me. Nike worked really well. Sketchers don't last as long, but look nice.

What Girls Said 3

• which nikes?

• get sperrys, its seems like theyd go with what you wear

• Nikes feel/look better

What Guys Said 2

• you should get some nike air forces. They have mid, hi, and low tops. They make THOUSANDS of different single colors and color schemes. They're quality shoes and will last you a long time, provided you take moderate care of them. They have a classic look and go great with anything.

• New Balance