What are some stereotypes people have about California girls?

btw you can't take any examples from that katy perry song on it

Umm does anyone have any good ones of sterotypes because all of them seem negative, you know sterotypes can be good to :/

Most Helpful Guy

• KassemG on YouTube does a few videos in california. It basically makes californians -regardless of sex or race- appear to be ignorant, borderline retarded and uninterested about the world outside of their eyesight.

Give his videos a watch and you'll see what I mean.

What Guys Said 7

• I did a study to prove that they are bitchier than ohio girls. I created a fake profile for this study. Found 50 women in Cali and 50 women in Ohio that had pics of their friends with them. I then cut and pasted a generic reply but talored each to the specific picture.

Something like "I ran into your profile on a random search and noticed your hot friend in Xxxxx pic. Can you please tell me her name so I can look her up amongst your friends"

I was surprised to see more Cali women were nice and actually gave me their friends names or even a link to their profile.

I turned in the Stats project and got an A. :D

• I don't know about other people's opinions but since I have friends from california I happen to know that girls from there are mostly actually laid-back and care-free.

• Look I grew up in cali in many areas. There are all just layed back. this is just the people. I live in vegas now and it is different. I like cali girls for the most part.

• Idk, but I wish I lived there.

• Potheads. I consider that good. lol

• I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA GIRLS

• Me and most of my friends stereotype them as easy, slutty, stuck up and bitchy

What Girls Said 5

• Stuck up and superficial... That's all I ever hear about them. I've only met my California cousins and they were indeed stuck up and superficial.. But I won't let them taint my view.. Hell I haven't met them all.. Sorry. Never heard anything good besides their really pretty.

• No offense to any Cali girl (btw idt know any so I'm solely going by the general stereotype) but from what I hear they tend to be very fake & don't have a brain lol,but then idt stereotype people so I wouldn't really base my opinions on that.

• -Bottle blonds

-Fake tans, resembling Jersey Shore cast

-Ditsy, uncultured, stupid perhaps

-<3 plastic and/or cosmetic surgery

-Typical illegal beaners

-Stuck up, self absorbed

-Cake faces

Those are stereotypes.

• all the girls are blond and they are stuck up

• umm I have black hair and I live theri 1/3 of the population there is mexicans and stuck up you might got that right about most of them

• so no west east ha ha ?

• whores, sluts, fake, blond, rich