What are some stereotypes people have about California girls?

btw you can't take any examples from that katy perry song on it

Updates:
Umm does anyone have any good ones of sterotypes because all of them seem negative, you know sterotypes can be good to :/

0|1
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• KassemG on YouTube does a few videos in california. It basically makes californians -regardless of sex or race- appear to be ignorant, borderline retarded and uninterested about the world outside of their eyesight.

Give his videos a watch and you'll see what I mean.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I did a study to prove that they are bitchier than ohio girls. I created a fake profile for this study. Found 50 women in Cali and 50 women in Ohio that had pics of their friends with them. I then cut and pasted a generic reply but talored each to the specific picture.

Something like "I ran into your profile on a random search and noticed your hot friend in Xxxxx pic. Can you please tell me her name so I can look her up amongst your friends"

I was surprised to see more Cali women were nice and actually gave me their friends names or even a link to their profile.

I turned in the Stats project and got an A. :D

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about other people's opinions but since I have friends from california I happen to know that girls from there are mostly actually laid-back and care-free.

3|0
    0|0
  • Look I grew up in cali in many areas. There are all just layed back. this is just the people. I live in vegas now and it is different. I like cali girls for the most part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk, but I wish I lived there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Potheads. I consider that good. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA GIRLS

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and most of my friends stereotype them as easy, slutty, stuck up and bitchy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Stuck up and superficial... That's all I ever hear about them. I've only met my California cousins and they were indeed stuck up and superficial.. But I won't let them taint my view.. Hell I haven't met them all.. Sorry. Never heard anything good besides their really pretty.

2|0
    0|0
  • No offense to any Cali girl (btw idt know any so I'm solely going by the general stereotype) but from what I hear they tend to be very fake & don't have a brain lol,but then idt stereotype people so I wouldn't really base my opinions on that.

2|0
    0|0
  • -Bottle blonds

-Fake tans, resembling Jersey Shore cast

-Ditsy, uncultured, stupid perhaps

-<3 plastic and/or cosmetic surgery

-Typical illegal beaners

-Stuck up, self absorbed

-Cake faces

Those are stereotypes.

3|0
    0|0
  • all the girls are blond and they are stuck up

2|1
    1|0
    • umm I have black hair and I live theri 1/3 of the population there is mexicans and stuck up you might got that right about most of them

• so no west east ha ha ?

• whores, sluts, fake, blond, rich

1|0
    0|0